Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Standing in a crowded room

I can totally relate to what you have said here @Eden1919 . 

My voices however can go from vicious sounding whispers to full on shouting obscenities, especially of late. I feel safe in quiet nature environments like a deserted beach or the mountains. I don’t get out too often though and now my career has a job, even less time getting out.

I’m sorry if I triggered you in talking about them, I didn’t mean to cause discomfort.

@Queenie  you didnt trigger me i am constantly feeling terrible in some way or another so if i seem upset there is a 100% chance it isnt you so please dont feel bad.

and yes it is hard to get to those spots of quiet but they seem to be the best place to catch a break. i am sorry your voices shout that is horrible. 

Hi @Queenie sorry you're not going well I get voices and they are so intrusive especially when they yell

Sorry to hear your voices are negative too @Pepsimax . I wish mine would go away most of the time.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance