Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hi all

ECT went ok today. Didn't get much sleep last night so had a nap today. Other then that it has been a quiet day. 

Love and hugs to all that need it.💜♥️💜♥️

@Zoe7 @NatureLover @Shaz51 @outlander @Eve7 and anyone else passing through here.

Glad your ECT went OK, @Snowie . How often will you be having it?

Thanks for your hugs ❤

I hope you can sleep much better tonight. 

Good that ect went okay and you have had a quiet day @Snowie I hope you can get more sleep tonight Hon. Hugs and love back to you 💙💙💙

I have it 3 times a week @NatureLover Probably about 9 sessions all up. 

Ah, OK...and was it different like you were expecting?

@Snowie 

Hey @Snowie it’s so good to hear from you. I’ve been thinking about you lots today. I am pleased ECT was ok and that your day has been quiet. Hope you can just concentrate on Snowie getting well again.

Big love and hugs

🤗🤗🤗

💜🦋❄️💜

It was different not that I noticed it as you are asleep for it, but it is stronger then last time @NatureLover Hopefully this round helps for longer then it did last time.

hey @Eve7 

How are you going? How has your day been?

@Snowie  I did heaps of paperwork and paid bills. I went to Pharmacy and paid more bills. MH team visited and asked lots of questions that I found difficult. I am going to tell pdoc and say I don’t want them visiting me at home.

its been a lovely sunny day and I’m determined to get through this. Thanks for asking 

@Snowie wrote:

it is stronger then last time @NatureLover Hopefully this round helps for longer then it did last time.

I hope so @Snowie ...sending heaps of best wishes ❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance