Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Glad you got some thing done today @Eve7 I can understand not wanting to answer a lot of questions. It is hard to do, good to know you can let your pdoc know so they don't come out again. 

@NatureLover 💜💜

@outlander How are you going hun?

i just got turned away from my only counsellor/helpline as they are to busy @Snowie so i dont know when ill get a chance to connect with her again now.

i hope that your feeling ok after ect today Heart

@NatureLover @Eve7 Heart

Thank you @Snowie I hope you sleep better tonight.

@outlander wrote:
i just got turned away from my only counsellor/helpline as they are to busy @Snowie so i dont know when ill get a chance to connect with her again now.

Oh no, @outlander ! Can you try again later tonight?

she finishes about 9 @NatureLover if they are overly busy i dont want to bother them anyway. i might have friday or wednesday evening free so i might try then

I am so sorry about your counsellor @outlander It’s so hard when you click with someone and then they go...Will you try to get another counsellor?

💙💜💙

@outlander wrote:
she finishes about 9 @NatureLover if they are overly busy i dont want to bother them anyway. i might have friday or wednesday evening free so i might try then

OK. I hope you can, @outlander 

ill try to connect with the counsellor another day when i have some time @Eve7 and when they arent to busy.

i think theyve had to prioritise qld (as thats where the main centre is based) and vic because of the situation. i got through the process of logging on etc and then when it asked for my state it said it was full

Well I hope you can connect sometime soon @outlander There is a huge demand for all mh services at present. 

I haven’t found the ABC podcast I was telling you about but I will keep looking for you.

How was your day?

💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance