Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I'll come up with something to tell him @outlander. I know he deserves more but he will just have to live with the fact that I am not ready to tell him everything and might never be ready.

What have you been up to today?

Evening @Sans911

Hugs foe the tough stuff @Snowie

I managed to get an entire paddock cleaned up in an hr and a half ao thats one thing checked off the list. I had to reshedule some appts due to not being able to afford it and some that were made at the same time as pops. Hea got an appt tomorrow which if he will let me ill go to as well as its to discuss further dementia stuff. Apart from that just some studies so was a pretty quiet day allround

Thanks @outlander Heart

Sounds like it was a good kinda day. Appointments can be so expensive at times. It's not right that money comes before our mental health. Hopefully your Pop lets you go to the appointment.

Goodevening @Sans911 , how has your day been?

If only money grew on trees sometimes! Id become a gardener for that lol.
It does suck but some arent really essential and the things im doing like the exercise regime with physiologist doesnt need to change much so waiting an extra week or 2 wont do much i made physio for a few days though so i can wait for my burn blisters to pop ( i got burnt by a car exhaust a few days ago) as my foot has been pretty sore and achy for a few days esp with intense physio so want to chat to her about it. I have 2 more rebated sessions left before the 5 run out so its alright.

Do you have much on tomorrow? @Snowie

Yes @outlander , if only money grew on trees it would be much easier for us. One less thing for us to have to worry about.

Are you still wearing your boot? Ouch, those blisters sound painful.

I don't have much on tomorrow. The last 3 days have been busy so am looking forward to having a quieter day.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

No i havent worn my boot for 2 weeks now. @Snowie im onto more rehab stuff. Her plan is to see how it goes over the next few weeks with some intense physio and if its not getting much better or im still gettinf the bad ankle flare ups ahe wants to do an MRI so physio exercises is where we are at now.

Its actually not to painful only the first 2 days were painful not its just abit uncomfortable and the bubbles are annoying ( mostly because i know they are there 😏)

A quiet day tomorrow sounds good. A chance to recharge abit.
Umm... so far ive only got the drs with pop and a few people are picking up for sale items. Other than that so far its just some cleaning up and studying

Hows Izzy and the kids going? Are they still doing their weekend sports- i think you said D does dancing..?

Sounds like a fairly quiet day for you too @outlander 

Izzy is adorable like alwaysSmiley HappyShe has been really good lately and hasn't tried to escape!!

The kids are going well, still with there weekend sport but wouldn't have it any other way. 

Will say goodnight now to you hun. Have taken my meds awhile ago and starting to get sleepy. I hope you get some sleep tonight hun. Thanks for the chat sis Heart

Goodnight @Snowie sleep well
Its been good chatting with you.
Good girl Izzy no more escaping. Shes a cutie though
❤❤❤❤

Sorry that I missed you tonight sister @Snowie. I read about your struggles with H. I'm hoping by the time you read this things might have smoothed over a bit. Sleep well.

Anyone around

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance