Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I have very much been the same here for sometime now @Snowie Unable to support anyone and struggling to find my way back as well. It is tough but it is what it is.

Glad you are finding a little peace in the snow despite it still being super tough. We just need to continue to take it a day at a time and hope things get better soon. I am very much taking it easy on holidays this week but next week I will need to start planning and organising things for the next term. I am both excited and nervous about it. It has been nearly 3 years now since I had my own class and I have never taken a 1/2 - so a lot of anxiety thrown in there too.

Are your kids back at school next week or the week after?

I feel the dark cloud of depression hanging over me making me feel worthless, thinking nothing I say on here will help anyone. My thoughts are keeping me away too.

I am glad you are taking it easy @Zoe7 . You will be amazing in the classroom hun. Those kids are lucky to have you.

Kids are back at school on Tuesday so not long to go. 

I feel the same here @Snowie Worthless and nothing I have to say matters - it is not a nice feeling at all but don't shut off to those of us that love you - as hard as it is we very much care about you. You don't need to bother about supporting anyone - you are who matters and just a check in occasionally is enough. When words are hard send up the bat signal - that is enough Heart

Second what @Zoe7 has said @Snowie. Don't shut out the people who love and care about you so much. Just let us know you're still around with a check in, and no need to post to others if you're not up to it. I completely understand where you are at. It's taking all your energy to keep living right now, and that's OK. I really wish I could take the pain away from the both of you. It hurts so much to see you both suffering.

Having you and others around does help @Sans911 so take some comfort from that Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 @Sans911 I know you both understand and have been there before.

I see my pdoc on Monday, hopefully he can help. 💜 my thoughts are with you both too 💗💗💗

The longer the road the more bends and turns @Snowie @Sans911 This is just another bend to get around Snowie and we are travelling along with you. Heart

It is so good you are seeing your pdoc on Monday - everything crossed that he can help. You so need and deserve to not be going through this anymore. Hold onto us here Hon - we got this Smiley Very Happy

1.jpg@Snowie  💙💙💙  how are you going? how has your day been?

here for you @Snowie
Highlighted

I'm sorry, but I just can't. 

For urgent assistance, call: