Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I have very much been the same here for sometime now @Snowie Unable to support anyone and struggling to find my way back as well. It is tough but it is what it is.

Glad you are finding a little peace in the snow despite it still being super tough. We just need to continue to take it a day at a time and hope things get better soon. I am very much taking it easy on holidays this week but next week I will need to start planning and organising things for the next term. I am both excited and nervous about it. It has been nearly 3 years now since I had my own class and I have never taken a 1/2 - so a lot of anxiety thrown in there too.

Are your kids back at school next week or the week after?

I feel the dark cloud of depression hanging over me making me feel worthless, thinking nothing I say on here will help anyone. My thoughts are keeping me away too.

I am glad you are taking it easy @Zoe7 . You will be amazing in the classroom hun. Those kids are lucky to have you.

Kids are back at school on Tuesday so not long to go. 

I feel the same here @Snowie Worthless and nothing I have to say matters - it is not a nice feeling at all but don't shut off to those of us that love you - as hard as it is we very much care about you. You don't need to bother about supporting anyone - you are who matters and just a check in occasionally is enough. When words are hard send up the bat signal - that is enough Heart

Second what @Zoe7 has said @Snowie. Don't shut out the people who love and care about you so much. Just let us know you're still around with a check in, and no need to post to others if you're not up to it. I completely understand where you are at. It's taking all your energy to keep living right now, and that's OK. I really wish I could take the pain away from the both of you. It hurts so much to see you both suffering.

Having you and others around does help @Sans911 so take some comfort from that Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 @Sans911 I know you both understand and have been there before.

I see my pdoc on Monday, hopefully he can help. 💜 my thoughts are with you both too 💗💗💗

The longer the road the more bends and turns @Snowie @Sans911 This is just another bend to get around Snowie and we are travelling along with you. Heart

It is so good you are seeing your pdoc on Monday - everything crossed that he can help. You so need and deserve to not be going through this anymore. Hold onto us here Hon - we got this Smiley Very Happy

1.jpg@Snowie  💙💙💙  how are you going? how has your day been?

here for you @Snowie

I'm sorry, but I just can't. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance