Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: having fun when you are over 50

@TAB  Lol well he does but he always manages to leave a leg somewhere for me to accidently put my hand on .... I know re fires heading for Warnanbool now apparently. I went there years ago pretty little town.

never been to south coast nsw well or any coast in vic @greenpea  lol

@TAB  well if it hits Warnanbool it hits the sea then that is the end of that particular fire anyway. I think you might like it. Is a classic country town with beautiful old buildings.

think that's where father arrived in aust re warnambool @greenpea 

there was fire on great ocean road few years ago @greenpea  remember them saying please keep coming people to tourists

@TAB  yes I remember that fire and how they desperately needed tourists to keep coming. Was 30 odd years since I have been down that way. Alot has probably changed and I went there in the winter so it was icy cold just the way the pea likes it :). Snap frozen pea.

Well TABs all the festive madness is now behind us thank god and another year approaches :).

yeah the wiki page for there says av summer temp in 20s lol nice @greenpea geez just looked at weather app its def sleeping weather there most days doesnt top 30 deg ha

@TAB  yes I remember the sky was grey and there was an icy wind coming in off the sea. I have a pic of myself standing on some rocks near the sea all rugged up. It was very breathtaking scenery.

nice @greenpea  makes me think of pt elliot in SA prob a lot bigger though

just watching Insert Name Here actually funny. my BP up not feeling good

@TAB  can you get to the doctor this morning?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance