Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

That is tough Dear.@Former-Member  Have the council, or nursing services got a regular visit at your home.  I am thinking that you would be entitled.  

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Former-MemberHeartHeartHeartWoman Happy

You are so Precious My Lapses Darling!!Heart I felt the hand of The LORD moving in my life, & doing something positive in my body, & mind this afternoon. I'm sure ABBA Father is smiling down on HIS loving SF Family, children!! You Lapses & all my sisters, & brothers, in The LORD, in SFF who care, support, & love oneanother, whether here in CT, or in all the other SF Threads, are people I personally am proud to be a part of. I have only known of 2 other Forums in Cyber world, & neither were/are so, loving, & caring, like our SFF, seriously speaking, & sincere.

I am humbled in my Spirit by your interceding in prayer for me, & I know that the Blessings will return to you!  HeartXO   HeartWoman Happy Amen & Amen!   🙂    <><<

I would like to offer a prayer for all those who are in the hospital for psychiatric reasons right now.

May the Lord Jesus Christ send the great comforter the Holy Spirit to your minds to sprinkle cool temperance on the wild thoughts.  May you relax and find peace and get the maximum benefit from your time in the hospital.  I Pray these things in Christ's holy name.AMEN

thnk you @Former-Member xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hello @Appleblossom. @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @frog,

HeartHeartHeart@AppleblossomHeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much Sweetheart, I will definately look into having some home help if things continue the way they are. I have NEVER had any help, I am so independant, & usualy strong, its a shock to see my quality of life taking such a BIG massive decline. I will just try & look from the outside in (if I can) & see if I am doing things the hard way. If so I will have to try my best to change my ways so that my body gets what ever it needs to heal, if it's possible?.....Right at the this moment, I am in a more positive distracted state of mind & being. If & when things are at their worst once again, then I will just have let go, & let GOD, so to speak. Boy, oh boy, life can be scary, when I think too much! 😞

PS

I wish my silly sence of humour was here right now, I really need it!Woman Sad

((((((((((((((AppleBlossom)))))))))))):heart:HeartHeartHeart 

@Former-Member  prayers been happening here (work today so not on forum).

images (8).jpeg

@Former-Member
Hehehehehe now I know why I don't feel led to bath my Pomeranians!!!
You silly sausage you!!
(((((((Darcy))))))))
God Bless Your Heart!
I needed that so much!
I love you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & more! 😉 😛

Bella GBU 🙂 <><<

Gracious Lord, I ask for a healing spirit for all who are afflicted.  I ask for a comforting spirit for all who are downtrodden, I ask for a loving spirit for all who are heartbroken, and I ask for a powerful spirit for all who are weakened.  I pray these things In the name of the father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and forever shall be, world without end, Amen

@Former-Member
I am in agreement with Paleofirst, for her prayer request.

Thank you ABBA Father, for hearing our prayers, & for answering them!
In JESUS Mighty Name!
Amen & Amen!

Bless YOU LORD! <><<
We put our trust in YOU!

Heart@Former-Member  @Shaz51  @Former-Member @Adge  @Former-Member @AppleblossomHeart

I would like to offer a prayer for all those who are in the hospital for psychiatric reasons right now.

May the Lord Jesus Christ send the great comforter the Holy Spirit to your minds to sprinkle cool temperance on the wild thoughts.  May you relax and find peace and get the maximum benefit from your time in the hospital.  I Pray these things in Christ's holy name.AMEN

I am in agreement with this prayer!

In JESUS Mighty name!

Amen & Amen!  <><<

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance