Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Former-Member Your humour and your independence are both great.

Smiley Happy

but society is always changing and these things are available for many people. 

The idea of having home helps is to keep people as independent for as long as possible. Even an hour a fortnight might help and it might break some isolation down ... 

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, Appleblossom, @Elsie, @Shaz51, @Former-Member, @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope, @Adge, who else?

THE LORD BLESS YOU
AND KEEP YOU
AND MAKE HIS FACE
SHINE UPON YOU
THE LORD BE
GRACIOUS WITH YOU
AND BRING YOU PEACE
Amen❤

IMG_20180525_223845.png

❤️ @Former-Member .....

@Former-Member 💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear Lord God and loving heavenly father

You alone are the source of all wisdom and love.

I bring before you the treating teams, the doctors, nurses, therapists and case workers. I pray as they endeavour to help that they will do so with kindness and compassion. I pray for wisdom as they assess patients, that they will be able to guide them to treatment options that will help relieve the presenting symptoms.

Lord, I pray for each of the contributors here on this thread @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Appleblossom @outlander @Former-Member @Adge @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope and the ones we love and care for. I pray that each of us will draw near to you, that we will abide in your love, that you will help us make wise choices as we seek help for the conditions that we have. Lord, services are so often stretched and we pray that we will be able to access those supports we need to enable us to be able to do the things that you have ordained for us to do. This I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen

@Former-Member

AWESOME ANIONTED! Prayer!
I Agee & support in prayer!
In JESUS Mighty Name!
AMEN & AMEN! <><<

@Former-Member @Former-Member @outlander @Adge
@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Shaz51

I think my precious little Esther is dying, she will not take her AntiBiotics, & she can not eat now. The infection under her chin in her glands has become so big & so tight. Esther has never been sick in her life & she is elderly, & not coping well with all this pain & infection. I am doing all that I can do for her. I am staying strong for Esther's sake & for the sake of all my fur babies, plus I am still unwell with the Flu & in a lot of body pain. Its 8:30 am atm. I will go check on Esther soon, I have only has a small amount of sleep due to exhaustion & I had a shocking dream about my abusive past, which woke me up at 5 am this morning.
I need prayer support for Esther & myself please, if you find it in your heart to support us in prayer?
Love & Hugs!
Bella & Esther xo <><<

I dont pray but i will send you some good wishes and healing vibes @Former-Member i hope you both heal soon

Dear Lord

I bring before you our loved forum sister @Former-Member and Esther, this little companion that you have entrusted into her care.  Your word tells us all creation longs for the day when nature will be healed and restored into your original plan. It is never easy to say goodbye to loved ones and if such a time is nearing for Bella and Esther, I pray at this time you will be the source of comfort and of hope.  In Jesus name I pray,  Amen

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance