Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi and good morning to @Mazarita @Meowmy @MDT @Angels333 @BlueBay @BlueBay @saturnzoon @eth @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @BryanaCamp @Alacarte @outlander  and all I have missed and all who pass. Another Monday is upon us and it is hopefully going to be a wet one later on x fingers. Am getting mentally and physically ready for my walk in little under an hour. Eye on the prize which is of course running again :D. No news everyone will be a quiet week I hope anyway. Have a lovely day everyone. Lots of love greenpeaxxx

A special shout out for @saturnzoon  keep us posted hun with what is happening thinking of you xxxx

Good morning @greenpea  and all who drop by here today.  Back from a beautiful weekend in the bush for a working bee at my bro and sil's community farm.  Bro and I  finished building a wall!  Did the insulation and covered it with gorgeous bare timber flitches.  Wish I could post a picture here, it looks really good.  And I pulled out heaps of fireweed.  Gorgeous fire on Saturday night, lovely sunsets and wonderful clear mornings listening to the birds wake up and no other sound.  There were about 12 people there for the weekend, a small enough number for me to be able to join in the conversations at times and not feel too daunted or need to withdraw from it all.

So back to the town world today and I have my 2nd monday morning at home in 15 weeks - I'm proud of the fact I went to the whole bridge course except for the day the dog was sick when I was minding him for the month.   Will be having a practice at my partner's house with one other lady this afternoon.

Other than that there's some NDIS stuff to have a look over and try to add to.  Coordinator of supports cancelled last Thursday's meeting with less than an hour's notice and is meant to come tomorrow afternoon.  It feels like the date for my NDIS review is looming quickly.

Quite a bit for me to catch up on in forum land - not sure if I'll get to all of it but will go now and have a read.

Best wishes to you all @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Appleblossom @outlander @Shaz51 @Exoplanet @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Angels333   @MDT @Meowmy @saturnzoon and anyone I've missed.  Hope today is starting gently for you all xx

@eth  Yay eth is back! everything is back to normal :)! have a great day. Love greenpeaxxx

Hi @greenpea  how are you doing?

@eth  I am doing great except the great ndis monolith is moving at a snails pace lol. It is all so slow ... will go up the road with daughter this morning though which is always nice. The sky is so beautiful blue a nice lil walk up to the cafe will be great :).

Morning @eth @greenpea 👋💕

Jyst getting up and heading off to uni.  It’s wild and woolly here today.

@greenpea @Faith-and-Hope  and all else here today....I've decided 13 pages is too much for me to catch up on so sorry if I've missed anyone's tags and haven't seen anyone's call for support.

GP your morning sounds nice.

F&H hope you get to tuck in somewhere warm and cozy this morning.

Take care all

Welcome back @eth  Heart Glad you enjoyed the farm, it sounds wonderful & it's inspiring!! Heart

@Faith-and-Hope  Stay warm Faith-and-Hope is blowing a gale here :D. The pea's hair was whirling around her face this morning 😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance