Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

hi @greenpea thanks for your morning message, it's lovely to wake up to. I hope you enjoyed your walk, did you go by yourself? how are you feeling about your lovely neighbour, has she gone to hospital?

@BryanaCamp  Hi BryanaCamp my neighbour is with son after her operation on Friday so the pea has to go by herself for the next 5-6 weeks. I just make sure I say good morning to as many people as possible lol. It is much nicer with her. Son2 likes to go on Thursdays as it is a free day for him so that is nice. Haven't heard anything about her daughter and I probably wont until she gets back .... How are you going? Have you got any hikes planned for this week?

Sending your neighbour good vibes for a speedy and good recovery @greenpea It's great the people you see on walks are friendly - I like that cameraderie of fellow walkers, it's nice to have a sense of community. I talk to dog owners on my park walks 'cos I can't resist a cute doggy.

No hikes planned atm, got a coupla things on my mind. I've decided to not see my abusive mother tonight as I can't take any more interactions with her, gotta put myself first. So I don't know if she'll try to frantically hassle me a lot & I'll have a bad reaction to that. Then after that I have an icky appointment tomorrow where I need to perform well. So I'll see how I feel after that. WHat's on the vegan menu today? I so admire your comittment Cat Happy

@BryanaCamp  am sorry you have a problem parent .... the damage they do and they canpt even see it..... Vegan diet is going well thanks since I have given up the choccy basically I had baked beans this morning with vegan cheese, lunch porridge with almonds, cashews, almond milk and a pear, tonight a salad :). How healthy is that! What I would like is a platter of cheese with assorted dry fruits and bread and crackers with a couple of glasses of red and a half corona cigar 😄

ps: sorry about your ikky appointment I hope it goes okay for you.

thanks for your support, it's sweet. wow that's sooo healthy @greenpea and very light meals. Just a salad tonight? You're so strong to be able to stick to it, well done. Yeah I'm totally with you on the cheese platter, yum! My cholesterol is a little elevated from meds so I've cut out cheese for now but boy does it go well with red wine & crackers. I'd also like a big, warm bowl of sticky date pudding with the  hot, caramel sauce!! well I never, little greenpea is cigar toting?!? thanks for making me laugh Smiley Tongue

@BryanaCamp  :Dxx

@eth @Congratulations to great weekend achievement and bridge practices. So great that you are doing so well. Take care.

@BryanaCamp So great your achievements in hiking. Sorry about your mother. I suffer first hand from the traumas of my late father, so totally understand. We have to overcome so much negative stuff that built up in our upbringings. But we have do it bit by bit. Hope your appointment go well. Prayers in that direction. Take good care.

@Meowmy @BryanaCamp @Exoplanet @greenpea 

Smiley Happy

Good to see you chatting.

@eth Lovely that the weekend went well with the right level of social stuff.

Smiley Happy

I was at the zoo, I am anxious about how the social stuff is going, becasue I have had too much rejection or being bulldozed in the past, but I keep having a go. Had a few lovely interactions with 2 young men.  Just nice to be remembered, and talk a little without excessive competitiveness or stand offishness due to being from diff generation or social grouping ...

I am alright but feeling very delicate.

Heart

@Appleblossom  I know what you mean Appleblossom I am not the best socially. I used to be but now I am awkward and really have nothing much to say except to those closest but making small talk is impossible for me ..... I am happy that you found a couple of nice like minded, young men to talk to :)xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance