Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Ah i see @Mazarita i was on it for a while for muscle regeneration but havent been on it for a while.
Oh good timing, which episode is it?

Not sure which episode it is, was out of the room in the bathroom, @outlander. I'm only hearing the TV, not watching it. Smiley Tongue

Lol @Mazarita you cant watch with your ears now can you!

I'm going offline now, @outlander. Will watch the rest of the episode and hopefully end up in bed asleep. Hope you get some sleep and rest tonight. Heart

Goodnight @Mazarita sleep well ❤

@Sans911 im starting to drift to so going to log off for now. Good night sis ❤ hoping tou get some sleep tonight

Sorry lil Sis @outlander

I got stuck into cleaning and tidying the back room. The cats litter trays are there, and they needed a clean too. Then I did the bathroom. I just have to vacuum the guest room, clean kitchen and dust. My room can wait. And there's some general other tidying to do sometime.

Sounds like you're in a bit more of a routine for sleep which is good to see. I have a busy day tommorow but I'll try to pop in and say hi. Goodnight my angel. Hugs and hugs

Hi everyone @Mazarita @Shaz51 @outlander @CheerBear and anyone else around this morning.

Wow Shaz you had a really busy day too.  Hope things are more relaxed for both of us today.

I started a new med last night meant to block adrenalin receptors and thus reduce the no. of times I jump start during the night - but I slept worse than usual.  The dose will gradually be increased so I'm really hoping it helps in time.  But it's yet another into a cocktail of meds I'm on - I rattle!!

Will go and read up on overnight posts now but wanted to say hi first.

Morning @eth hope todays a good one for you

Morning @Mazarita @Exoplanet @PeppiPatty @Appleblossom @greenpea and all here.

Morning @Sans911 good work on getting some house chores done. Hoping your day isnt too busy.
Im starting to get abit of a routine going usually im getting around 5 or 6 hrs of good sleep still with bad nights though. Last night wad pretty bad. Felt really sick im sure from the new meds.

Hi @outlander hope your day is starting gently.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance