Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thinking if you also @Mazarita and hoping your appt brings good news

Thank @eth not quite but hoping it eases through the day

@outlander I'm reading the topic tuesday discussion about motivation.

May your day sparkle like the sun on the water <3May your day sparkle like the sun on the water ❤️Hello Everyone 🙂

@Mazarita Good luck at the neurologist today, buff up the rubber duckie {that I believe is already sparkling from yesterday 🙂 }, tackle the public transport with pride {many people, including me, could never do that!} & battle on with the quest to beat that pain . . . or at least find better comfort HeartHeartHeart

@Sophia1I didn't really get a written quote though it is typed in a text & he wrote down the prices he could get the materials for. I used to look after this mans father, I know his family has been in this area for a very long time. I know he comes from a very large  family & his mother passed away when the children were still at home & some still young & imagine they did it pretty tough growing up. I don't know him, but I know him better than any of the other contractors I contacted; & figure he would be biting his nose off to spite his face if he ripps me off too badly. 

@Shaz51 

Sorry to hear you & your mum have infections, that doesn't sound good at all! Hoping

you have a less busy day today, so you can rest up HeartHeartHeart

I'm still clipping up netting, I'd say I'm over half way now 🙂 I don't really want to lose my focus on it, because until it's done it won't do the job of keeping the little fella in; but a few other tasks are building up like the washing, the floors, the little fella & I need a hair cut, I need to break more branches for fire-starting purposes & probably heaps more that I just can't {or won't} think of. I went to my GP yesterday {just a regular check in & I'm glad she asks for it :)}, while I was in the next town over, which is a little bigger than my own I checked out a couple of shops. I bought this trendy gadget from the cheapie shop, it's a solar bug zapper! Yet to see how well it works, but the idea is cool  - I'm already getting ticks & mozzies! & I grabbed another suitcase from the charity shop for a whole 5 bucks - it's got the handle & wheels, I like those ones; suitcases will strap up nicely on my roof racks, if . . . no when . . . I finally go camping 😄

Love to all Heart

@CheerBear@eth@Appleblossom@PeppiPatty@outlander

It's always lovely to hear form you @outlander

Hi @eth @Mazarita @Exoplanet @eth @Sans911

Gotta get to my one day a week work.....

First to the shops to grab Mr Buddha a bottle of milk and you know what-what he's not supposed to have  ( puff) Then off to work ......cleaning elderly people's places for the day.....

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

@PeppiPatty, hope your cleaning day goes smoothly. 

@Exoplanet, last rubber duckie session was on the weekend. The one I have today will restart the clock. Once I get myself on the public transport, I quite like being out and about, and even like the presence of other people, though I only rarely interract. Thanks for your good wishes. Sounds like your focus on the netting job is going strong. Hope you can get to the other jobs too before long. Good luck with it all today. 

@eth, hope the new med helps with sleeping, once settled in your system. I think your meeting with the CoS is today. Hope it goes very well. 

@outlander, awesome news about getting good sleep for about 5-6 hours now. Best wishes with your new meds too.

About 90 minutes until I need to start doing things to get ready for my neurologist appointment today. On the slow wind up from waking about half an hour ago. Have breakfasted and taken meds and done some reading of my usual websites. Here for a while to chat if anyone is around.

Heart

Hi @Mazarita @PeppiPatty @Exoplanet

Here for a while if anyone wants to chat.

Are you still around Maz?

Have just sorted bill and next ap't with psychiatrist, reconciled my finances, done some filing, read up on what happened at the last CoS meeting and hand washed one of my warm tops.

Heading for the farm for the weekend, leaving tomorrow, so I've started sorting what I need to take for that too.

Hopefully going shopping this afternoon after the meeting with my coordinator of supports (CoS).

Sounds like a very productive day, @eth. I'm in the armchair on the mobile, watching Frasier. I've got about an hour to try to gather my energy for the day.

Up and at 'em @Mazarita!  

If you could see me right now, @eth, you'd see how far I am from up and at em, lol. 😛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance