Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Thanks @Meowmy, we're all in this together. Glad we've met here 💜

@EOR 💕

Hi @outlander, how ya doing?

@EOR hey hope you are having a good day. Take care.

windy.jpeg

Hi @Meowmy , I'm happy someone gives a hoot enough to check in with me, thank you. I'll be ok. November s a difficult month with my departed girls birthday 25th. I go a bit strange at his time... lost. Cancelled my last two therapy sessions. Its batten down the hatches time. Just gotta get through it. Wish I wasn't alone though, but I am. My son still hasn't returned my call Sunday... So be it. I'm done being treated like crap, the crap is on the crappers, I'm not wearing it anymore. 

Survived the house inspection today... without the dog rescue... "just thoughts" after all, as you said. Actually, today I had to go  on a roadtrip - it was amazing. Accept the wind near blew the van off the road a few times, and the dust... crazy orange. Was out 6hrs... but glad to be home. 

I went to an old town where my mums  wforfatgers came from. Ive always been drawn to this area. Its unnerving to see places and buildings I've never seen yet remember. Its like I've been there before. An abandoned old church evoked sudden  excitment within gasping  "it's still here"  Quite surreal. And the same when I saw the school "I went here" .Raises so many unanswered questions that I just not quite sure what to do with. Maybe with my mum dying and my siblings rejecting me, maybe I'm just desperate to find some roots, some sense of belonging somewhere, some kind of heritage. I donno. Hurts my brain. It excited me today, and that's energising and life giving and, well, those times are far and few between, real to me. . 

At the cemetory, On a headstone of another lost 13yo girl, the closing words from her father to God - "so be it" 

It is what it is

What a day 💜😢

Highlighted

Hey @EOR so sorry im abit scatterred. Weve had fire warnings and things and having some physical, mental, family and support (as in psychologist) issues of late.

Sounds like your feeling quite lost and heart sore. Aniversaries can affect us in many ways. Lots of self care and managing the basics each day till it passes abit.
Your road trip sounds nice. I like exploring old towns or small country settings. So different to city life isnt it

@EOR 

Image result for thinking of you eeyore

Thanks @Zoe7 , @outlander   it's true, I am heart sore, but not scared  I'll hurt myself this time, so far. That's a relief. Two weeks to go for my Jo22nd. But proud of myself getting to church Oday. Meeting new ppl. Hate all the questions though... what bought you here? Where were you before? do you have grandchildrengrandchildre? (first time I've been asked that one😮) The answer to all these Q are complicated. Does it really matter? 

love the pic @Zoe7 , just gorgeous, thanks 😁

💜❤️🧡💛💚💙

Hi

Hi @Adge, thought of you this morning while having morning cuppa in the sunshine. I little finch came bouncing around on the grass, so cute, and cute little chirp. Can't find the Bird thread today 🙄 but here you are. Are you ok? And birds?

For urgent assistance, call: