Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hugs to both of youi feel that you need it now 

@Former-Member @Appleblossom 🌷🙏😔💛✔️☀️💞💐

@Former-Member @Appleblossom 

🌻🌻IMG_20210719_061521.jpg

Hello @Former-Member 

Drifting off to sleep and I thought of you and the cupboard. Have you had time to clear the energy yet?

How are you doing, are you ok?

Brought you some flowers for your home.

Night EOR 🌷

Screenshot_2021-07-31-12-08-17-16.jpg

Worried about you @Former-Member and sending some love and light to you and little Georgia Girl. 🐶💕🙏

Please take care.

Emelia

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (1).jpeg

Thanks for caring @Anastasia  @Emelia8 ... I've been really triggered (in pain) had some coinciding  powerful waves of SI - but holding my own (it's so tempting to give up with such emotional pain, even  had to breathe it out a few times, ouchy. 

Need sme white sage for cupboard An... haven't been able to do more than sun it really, not sure I'll handle those images just yet.

Bit worried about my boy in Brizzy lockdown again, he has asthma (my girl died from asthma). Such a bother this CoVid.

@Eve7 @Thanks for your lovely post yesterday too @ - thinking of you re Brizzy. 💙

Take care guys, talk tomorrow 💙

Hello @Former-Member 

I haven't got much in the tank but wanted to drop in to say I see you.

The smoke detector situation is ridiculous, I am happy you are clever enough to sort it out yourself to keep yourself safe. 

Hope your ok. 

Lockdown here just seems to be the "gift" that keeps in giving 😔

Take care sweetheart 💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Understand, Haven't forgotten you either @Anastasia and wishing you all the best. Everyone seems frayed round the edges of late. Life is hard atm. All these NSW towns being mentioned. I worked 12month contract in Broken Hill Health Care system back in the 80s, travelled few times to&fro to Sydney. Know it well. Like 'home' more than Qld is for me. Had hoped to C more of my son here but they're restricting regional travel still. My son's happy playing games on his day off anyway i guess, just miss him that's all.
With smoke detector (mentioned in worry thread), no surprise the boss didn't turn up to finish the job this morning as planned, and has both contacted me. If only they knew how much i hate tradies coming into my space. Yes, glad I'm more gifted with common sense lol Are you NSW? Hope @Emelia8 is ok 🤗💙

Yes one of the strict LGA's @Former-Member 

No fun here at all...

Hope you can see your son soon 🙏💞

😭😭😭😭

Dear EOR

I hope you may find this message and know I am thinking of you.

I was so sorry to log on a few days ago and discover your account closed. I already miss you, and truly hope and pray that you are okay.

Sending best wishes and a hug to you. Always in my heart dear lady.

Emelia 🙏💞😊🐶

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance