Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: checking in

@BasilI got it and responded

@NatureLover 

Mental health team isn't contacting me, I thinkmentioned that they didn't seem me in crisis enough to help me.

I have a appointment with my doctor in a week I think it is .

I'm glad you have another appointment with your doctor booked. I really hope she can refer you to a psychiatrist.

I thought the mental health team weren't contacting you, and then I got confused as you said something about them having the referral to the psychiatrist. 

I'm sorry, Lee, I'm crashing due to the sleeping tablet. I had better go to bed.

Thank you for opening up and sharing a bit of how bad you're feeling. I really appreciate it. I hope it hasn't made things worse for you, sharing it? I will wait for your answer...

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  no it's fine. I'm fine.

Sleep well

<gently>  I don't think you are fine... @Lee71 

I just want to make sure that our conversation this evening hasn't pushed you over the edge. Or I guess I want to know if it has, as well... 

@NatureLover  it's fine. You should get some sleep.

OK, Lee... I guess there's nothing else I can do right now. 

I am thinking of you lots, and wishing strength and hope and healing for you. @Lee71 

I hope to see you tomorrow ❤️

@NatureLover  sleep well

Check in

thanks for checking in @Lee71
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance