Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

@Fluttershy1 it's ok to hide in your bed. I've done it before.

I’m at an appointment I’m dreading it. Not going to lie @Snowie - I’ve wanna be at home in my bed 

Well a positive is that you showed up for the appointment @Fluttershy1 Thats a win within itself.

Sometimes I dread appointments but they turn out better then expected.

I am so sorry @Fluttershy1, I can see how distressed you are 😞

How was the appointment?

Sitting with you ❤️

@Fluttershy1 I relate to the feeling of wanting to not reach out to supports, it can be hard to reach out to them and let them know how bad things feels. I do hope the appointment does help and it feels worthwhile. You’ve shown great strength in getting out of bed. Sitting with you 💖🫂

Sitting with you my friend ❤️ @Fluttershy1 

@Shaz51 @creative_writer @Jynx @lavenderhaze @Snowie @PinkFlamingo - I’m in emergency because I’m struggling so much, nobody has bothered to come see me, they have left me in the waiting room and I suffer from sensory processing disorder. So I’m extremely overstimulated which is making me want to leave, babies are screaming it’s triggering me. I wish I never miscarried my baby 😭😭. It’s bringing up so much, I’m so triggered, nothing is calming me. I just wanna run. It’s for my MH they don’t even care. I’m safe but broken on the inside. 

Ach that is so rough @Fluttershy1 - it sucks that you're stuck in there with sensory overwhelm, and no one has come to talk to you yet. Could you take a few min outside, just get a bit of reprieve? 

@Jynx - finally seen, I’m in a calming space now. 

Oh that's a relief @Fluttershy1 - hope it helps to soothe you! I'm off for tonight hun, but I hope that you're okay and don't have to spend too much time waiting. Catch you next time 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance