Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Hey @frog  thanks for the shout out my friend. I hope today is a good day for you. X

frog.jpg@frog 

@frog late reply, apologies. dealing with my own mental health aswell as my step son. big week ahead. I just want us all to  get through it. exercise does help.  your doing good. do u have dogs?

Hi @frog   How are you doing?

are you ok @frog Heart

@outlander @octavia @eth @Shaz51 thanks for checking in on me. I'm good. Having a long weekend to just be. I rarely get the chance and it's wonderful Smiley Happy

Hey @Adge how are you doing? I hope you are finding some joy today. You have had a hard run and I admire your resilliance in keeping on going, as well as finding time to support forum folk including me!

Nice to hear you are taking it easy @frog  Hope you are feeling rested and refreshed.  I spent the afternoon napping too.

Hey @frog 

wondering how your weekend is going? 

Couldnt resist adding these. The second one made me smile looking at the cheeky frog. 💜🤗

29213E0B-4135-4328-862C-84E0423B032E.jpegD0740915-2C3D-4039-92A4-7E2B2115798F.jpeg

Hi @frog Thanks.

I'm glad I can be helpful.

I'm exhausted, didn't achieve a lot this weekend.

This morning I drove 50Km round trip - to see if I could get some of those Bengalese finches.

My surviving Bengalese finch is lonely - he/she needs company (so do I).

I got some, had to sign up for a new license (to be able to buy them).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance