Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Just wanted to say hi all. Am scattered and wound up but looking for positives. I've had 2 little walks today. I saw my daughter. The day is not over yet and I can still achieve something.

Hope you are all finding some joy today whatever's going on

@Zoe7 @Adge @Shaz51 @Maggie @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Meowmy @eth @greenpea @octavia @saturnzoon @cutiepiekitty @Eden1919 @MDT @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Gazza75 and all forum folk around the place - there are so many good people here!

Special shout out to @Queenie I was looking back over my thread and you were my first responder when I arrived - at a really low point. It means a lot.

Hi @frog 👋 💕

has something happened @frog  ? anyway walks are always good, hope things settle a bit for you

Hey, @frog
I do hope you improve as the day goes on.
Thanks for tagging me and including me. It's always good to hear from you my friend 🙂

@frog Hey frog, hope you can pick up and go for a walk. It is getting dark here, only four pm. Just doing some washings and ate afternoon tea. Hope the day turns out better for you soon. Take care.

@frog  💜💕💜💕

Hope you are finding some joy too @frog .  Thanks for tagging me here.  I tend to lose track of individual threads by people at times, mostly stick to the Long Rave thread because I get a bit scattered if on too many threads at once and mix up what's happening for who.  Forgive me!  I will always get back to you if you tag me.  Sounds as if your day has had a bit less drama in it and more peace.  Take care x

Hey @frog Been working on getting some things sorted today after a longer sleep this morning - still stuff I want to get done today as well so hope you managed to do what you wanted to as well Heart

@frog 

Heart

I have been out in garden pulling weeds.  There is a bigger silver dish of a moon ....

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance