Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Weary. And not normal.

@frog 💚💚💚

what`s up my @frog HeartHeart

here for you xx

Thanks @Shaz51 @outlander

Work is not good, and I'm having trouble with emotional regulation and letting go. Needless to say, very happy it's Friday. How are you? One of my goals for the day is to make it to Friday Feast. Maybe see you there.

that will be good My @frog xx

Hello @outlander, @greenpea, @CheerBear, @Zoe7

Very good article @frog
Ive been having a rough time the past few weeks. This reminded me that's it okay to feel this way. After having done this sort of work before in mental health awareness I can say I've done something good.
🙂

@frog  you know what frog it is a good news story but I wish the same amount of good publicity went into those people with schizo disorders as does depression .... it is a start and a much needed conversation but the only stories you hear about people suffering from schizo are negative ones .... just upsets the pea 😞

Hi @frog  thanks for sharing that.

@greenpea   I agree with you about stigma about other forms of mental health issue.  

A heartlifting news story @frog  Thanks for sharing.

...and yes I agree with @greenpea  @eth  that there is not enough done re the media for other mental illnesses. The conversation seems to be a more difficult one for some reason - maybe it is that stigma still attached to other forms of MI and maybe it is also that not enough people share their stories openly - whatever the reason there is a real hole in reporting and awareness.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance