Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie wrote:

ECT number 5 tomorrow. I wish I could say it was making a difference but it isn't yet. Doctor says I need 9 sessions so that is another week and a half in hospital. I am scared it won't make a difference, I am scared nothing will change and most of all I am scared that this will be it.

Today has been tiring, emotional and triggering.

Really sorry to hear that you're feeling so despondent, @Snowie 😞

Sending you wishes that the ECT will make a difference very soon and your fears will ease Heart

Thanks @NatureLover 💕💕

Is anyone around?

@Snowie 🧡 i am around

Yes @Snowie  ... I'm here, for what its worth.  I have seen you around a number of threads tonight, but it seems fairly quiet right now.  How are you doing today?

@Emelia8 @outlander it does seem quiet tonight

I am contemplating getting my meds early and trying to sleep. I got next to no sleep last night even with meds helping. 

Things just seem like they are on a continuous roundabout.

Ummm yeah ... I get that @Snowie .  For me it feels much the same ... a roundabout, which I cannot seem to get off.

I'm sorry it is much the same for you too @Emelia8 

I don't know how to get off it.

I think its best if I just go

Thinking of you both lots @Emelia8 @outlander and hoping tomorrow is a little brighter for you both.

I'm sorry too @Snowie .  I guess I'm just feeling very worried and negative right now.  My apologies I am unable to boost your mood in any way tonight. 

I hope your night meds enable a decent sleep.  I expect you have ECT tomorrow morning?  Hope it goes well.

Emelia

yeah i definently get that feeling too @Snowie its not so great.
Has something in particular set it off tonight?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance