Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Yeah its true tabs
@TAB

TAB The wise

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

just means Ive made a lot of mistakes, some I sort of regret , some I dont, well re not going to work, 1 day becomes 2 then tell self have quit lol @MDT 

It's all a trade off I guess @TAB

This time around I get to decide when to take lunch and when to finish. So long as I am there for what I get paid for.

Also a bit less intimidated as well seeing as I know what's expected of me now.

that sounds good @MDT  hope it goes okay

Hey @MDT thinking of you heading off to work this morning.

Thanks @frog
Take care my friend 🙂

PS Ribbet ribbet

Hope work is ok for you today @MDT 🌞

Good morning @frog 🐸

Thanks @Former-Member

So a slight change - not what I expected but it is what it is.
Could be worse.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance