Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Going down struggle street

I’m sitting in bed with a movie on @Captain24  doing Lego. You got any Lego you can sit and do with me?

Sounds like a nice way to spend the afternoon @Bow. I just finished an aquarium one.

I’ve started in a diamond art. I have no hope of having it done in 7 weeks so I’ll just have to chuck it in the spare room when I go away. I need it though. It’s definitely working. I’ve also got my church music playing.

Is D at her dad’s? 

Yup I’m warm and cozy @Captain24!  Doing my tuxedo cat. Every time I finish a bag I sit and contemplate whether to do another bag! 😂 my ginger cat is asleep next to me.

What kinda church music you got? I haven’t listened in a very long time…. I have Taylor on repeat. 

yeah D is at her dads. Home some time after 7pm hoping his done her passport paperwork finger crossed 🤞 

Sometimes it’s like that @Bow. You get so excited to do it and then get disappointed when there is no more bags. 

I mostly have a lot of catholic hymns, Amy Grant, Fr Rob Galea and some hill song. I find it’s really good for me when I’m really out of whack. 

Hopefully he sorts it out for you. You go at the end of the year don’t you? Where are you going? 

So many mixed feelings when I’ve completed a build @Captain24 ! 

I like Amy grant and hillsong. 

We are hoping to go at the end of the year. For Christmas. To the UK mostly. But will do Paris as well.

I’ve done 6 bags this afternoon @Captain24  and I wanna keep going! My ginger cat keeps looking at it.

IMG_9112.jpeg

Me too. @Bow. If it’s taken me a while I feel like it’s an achievement and I’m proud of it. If I do it quick it’s still awesome but kinda not the same value. If that makes sense. 

I’ve been an Amy Grant fan for a really long time! 

Is it just you and D going? A white Christmas would be amazing 

That’s awesome @Bow 

Yes that’s how I feel too @Captain24  its an achievement, it looks amazing, but it’s over!

Have you heard of Laura daigle? She has some amazing songs. And I look Brooke Fraser too. 

No, mum is coming too. We are primarily going to take some of my step dad’s ashes back to England- that’s where he was from. We will meet his sister- never meet her before, and have Christmas with her and her family. And yea, hopefully a white Christmas. We will do all the sights with mum that D and I did when we went to london. Do a trip to Paris, maybe, hopefully spend a bit more time in Paris. D and I only had a day there. Caught the first train out of London and then second last train back. We did a bus tour and did the Eiffel Tower. So desperately wanted to get off at other stops but just didn’t have the time. So it would be nice to spend a couple of days and maybe do 1 day at Paris Disneyland! 😃

have you been overseas before @Captain24 ? Can’t remember if I’ve asked before.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance