Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@Former-Member if your around later.. can i talk to you about something?

@outlanderHeartWoman Happy

It's 9:14 PM atm, I will try & stay online for you, I hope you are ok? xoxoxo

cat GIF

@Former-Member when i was talking to my nurse today, she has suggested a test to do. it is rather invasive but it might give me answers.
however i am worried of what they will find. if they find what they are suspecting it also means i probably wont be able to have kids either if that time ever arose. however would be more manageable with medications again wouldnt be able to have kids)
i dont really know what to do.
im trying to work out if getting the test done and getting answers (or not) is worth it or to just keep persisiting with it but it is mucking around with my hormones alot to.

im not really sure if this is making any sense at all 😕

@outlanderHeart xo

You made perfect sense to me, I had a similar dilemma, after finding out about the Serious Spinal damage, & I was given a choice by the Neurosurgeon. I was so confused, frightened, stunned, & shocked, all at the same time. I had been over 12 months with the most agonizing  pain, & symptoms, that I honestly have never know of in my life. I could have waited longer, & not gone through the surgery, att.

I know how hard it is to make such a life changing decision no matter what the health issue is, it still boils down to, what choice & why. From what you just wrote, if I were going through the same as you are, it would be a hard decision to make. It's all about what is best for your health, rite now, as far as I'm concerned, what will keep you safest.

Waiting, I do not believe is the rite choice, if you are meant to have children one day, you will. Rite now, your MH, & overall well being needs to be sorted out for your safety, & health.  Now, the choice is yours ok, I am telling you what I believe, as I have been through the worse close call in my life, & I am glad I never let it go on any longer, as I can see the damage by leaving medical emergence, far too long. It's hard I know, trust in the ones who know best, & say a little pray to your, Higher Power (God) for healing, how ever healing comes.Then let go & let them do what will give you some form of healing, & knowledge, in some way, so your body, & mind, can rest, & be at peace, even if it's it only to do with this challenge in your life atm! Heart

I LOVE You sincerly, & with all my heart outlander, & don't forget it!Woman WinkHeartxoxoxoxoHeart

Bella 🙂

thank you @Former-Member i guess you are right. im pretty scared though. its hard because i want to know but i dont know if i want to know at the same time..
if i can work out what is wrong with me itll stop my guessing. there are some concerning symptoms which also affects my mental health like not having a cycle for 3/4 months at a time so the hormones build up and quite horrific cramping. my nurses is quite concerned and i do trust her..

i see the gp in 2 weeks so will talk to her then as she is the one who orders the ultrasounds, bloods etc so i might meantion it to her. if its what they suspect i can go on tablets to either stop or make things more regular and 'normal' in other aspects too.

@outlanderHeartWoman Very Happy

I'm pround of you, outlander, my Spiritual Sister, best friend!Heart You care so much about all, & you must do what's best,& most caring for the most important person in your life, being YOU!Woman Wink

cat kitten GIF

kitten love GIFcat cute animal GIF

Aww they are so cute @Former-Member i wish i had a kitten.
Thank you spiritual sister 💕

Been thinking of you @Former-Member how are you going?

@Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance