Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@outlanderHeartWoman HappyToo much pain in my body atm outlander, a bit hard to handle 😞 thanx for asking. I had to go off SF early last nite. I tried to sleep by taking meds, & pain meds early. It's 8:39am atm. I'm listening to Youtube music while typing to you, my new friend from RSVP is talking every day to me via Internet. I feel a bit down from pain to respond to Bob, atm, I may type something I will regret. He knows I had the opertion, & that I have pain, on DSP, & rent. If he keeps being nosie, I will not tell him too much more. He has money, wealth, & is very talented & working from home making Web Sites for BIG Business. I am just a nothing, a loser, a lost cause, a painful, broken, mess!

I must be qrazy to think someone would want me in there life, I'm just lonely for a close friend. It's not about sex, it's about human touch, just a real hug, a real kiss, someone to want to come visit me, & love me just as I am. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I hate this time of morning. I always get down, in the morning, I do shake it off later in the day, most days, it's the depression that comes from insurmountable, body pain, & no way out! You understand this, I know that you do. I love you outlander very much, if you were a male, I would have fallen inlove with you. Haha sorry, just had to say that, you not a male, so don't worry, you're safe!Woman Tongue

At least now I am feeling a little happier!Heart

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂

I've been & am listening to these songs below, you may like them, not too sure,- A Blast From The Past!Woman Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8MIp2FOhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifm00JEjSeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o

Morning @Former-Member
im so sorry your in so much pain, it really is dreadful isnt it.
i wouldnt be telling him much more tbh, thats just my opinion though, id rather someone like me for my personality etc rather than what i do/dont have.

you are definently not a looser, or nothing, or anything bad you ay about yourself, if that is how someone is making you feel then they are toxic. i know mh issues are s***t but you have gotten this far, i know you mightnt see it but you have improved. you werent baking before, or barely talking on here, or even open to an online relationship.
i very much love the friendship we have too, it really is wonderful to know you. i think the age difference would be the main thing lol.

how did you go at the drs on monday?

@Former-Member r u ok? Ive noticed youve not been around much 💕

@Former-Member how are you going tonight?

@outlanderHeart

Hi, I'm in pain, nothing new, same for you hey? 😞   Was a little upset today, not too sure why? Just was, upset stomach now & sore throat still not breathing properly in my sleep. Had shocking nitemares for quite  a few weeks on & off. I know you do too, it sucks! I hate sleeping sometimes. I can not stay awake most nites from tiredness due to non stop stinkin pain all over!

Ok enough of my complaining, at least we have rain now, needed so badly, hey!  🙂

Ruby is sitting here on my arm rest watch TV & Bengal is walking all over my legs he's giving me the hint to stop typing & let him sit on my lap! Cats are so clever, & annoying he has cold feet, & my jammy pants have pushed up a little. His cold feet feel like ice packs on my legs! xoxo Heart

cute cat GIF

The rain has been lovley for sure @Former-Member suppose to clear up here now though. Not nearly enough rain!

You might have sleep apnoea bella, something to consider anyway. Poor thing nights are hard sometimes arent they.

Yes cats are very clever. They know how to 'annoy people so they give in lol.

thats cute @Former-Member

taketimeforhealingherbaltea_0.jpgthistle1.png@Former-MemberHeart

Healing tea for the prickles of life.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance