Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

Maybe take a read up on them and see if you reaonate with them at all? @Former-Member
Can you do something for yourself tonight to help yourself at all?

yes I will xo

@Former-Memberwould you be willing to see someone to get some more help and support too? im wondering with your physical issues you might be able to get something in ndis? 

@outlander
I applied & got refused, because no one helps me I just stay home & don't get help. Story of my life, no one cares! end of Horror Story!
I tried to join a local neighbour hood centre support group, a few years ago, filled in the form got a visit from 2 ladies working there, told get back to you.
waited over 2 months for who ever to get back, never got back. Long story short, ended up reporting them for disgusting lack of care, got a apology & no body helped me.
Same sorta thing with another so called support agency through Baptist Church. Too many ppl worse off than me.
Got talked down to via phone from Group leader for Chronic Pain support group. I said I would like to be with ppl that are like me. Got told, like you, (intimidating giggle) you, are nothing like them.......yet she never even knew me, just my voice via phone??
When ppl see me, or hear my voice outlander, they decide who I am & what I look like? I can not win! GOD help me please!! Amen!

I do not know if I am making sense, as I never have understood it myself? its beond me!!

I hope I have not told you too much as I don't want to lose you too 😞 I am crying now, not good tears. its 2:44am.

I love you bye! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i understand that feeling rather well @Former-Member im wondering if you could speak to your gp about other supports now though? you have both mentall health and physical issues that you could do with support with. some psychs offer services over the phone or through skype as well so maybe thats an option? 

some people are seriously so horrible, how can other humans treat each other the way alot do. we need more good people in the world.

if i could help you i would, im not a mh professional but would help you as a friend. and no you havent said to much and no your not going to loose me. Heart i hope youve settled more now 

hope your going ok @Former-Member your in my thoughts Heart

@outlander

The new GP is wanting to help me. I am going to have an xray of my back tomorrow at 1pm. He told me that I can have a Cortisone treatment in my lower lumber spine. I have some hope now of pain management & control in my lower back. I am happy & looking forward to having a better quality of life very soon. I have has this type of treatment in the past for the same reason & it worked & last for 2 years. My GP who I trusted for 23 yrs told me that I could not have another c treatment??? Maybe him being away has been a Blessing in disguise as now I have regained some hope.
I had something horrible happened to me early this morning which was a sudden shock to me at the moment. I was resting on my bed waiting to go have a shower, I took an Antihistamine, plus a pain med, then bam, I was left with the worse migraine headache, I could do nothing but stay bed bound for most of the day. its was so sudden without a warning?
I just hope it doesn't happen again, who know why it happened so much going on in my body & nervous system lately, I am seriously concerned & taking everything slowly, & no over thinking I'm trying to distract myself so that I can get on top of all this.
The new GP told me to eat sugar of all things, he said that we need sugar, & that our brain gets starved & doesn't function properly with out it. How about that hey?
I'm not going to sit around eating lollies, but I am now including more honey, & some breakfast cereals in my daily diet as there is added sugar in them. Also honey is natures sugar, so I will make sure I have honey in my tea from now on. I have more to share with you, but it's 11:45 pm & I will be going to bed soon, My Coles Online shopping was delivered late tonite. I get it delivered once every 2 weeks on pension week. I bough a lot more food as the new GP thinks I need to eat more, I hope he is right as I do not want to put on weight I am not over weight, & I want to stay that way.
Talk tomorrow sometime.
I love you @outlander, I do hope you are ok as at the moment I have not been there for you like I want to, sorry. I hope I am a lot better soon, I hate being like this. 😞

Love & Hugs!
Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & More! 🙂

I think this new gp is great @Former-Member sounds like your on the right track now. Im glad your taking in their advice of your health in all aspects including the sugar. Fingers crossed everything goes well for you tomorrow and things pick up for you soon.
Headaches can come on from being hungry too and sometimes taking meds too close together without aomething in your stomach first. Just a thought anyway...
I hope you start to feel better soon 💕
Im headed to bed too or at least to rest anyway
😚😴

@outlander
Good Morning My Little Angel! 🙂
Its 9:54 am here, how are you today, I am concerned about you. Have you been sleeping ok?
How is your finger, is it healing?
Have you been having any Anxiety/panic attacks?
Has your pop stopped saying unkind things to you?
Have you been going to your Social Group?
I went & has my thumb, pelvis, & lower lumber spine x-rayed yesterday.
I will go see new GP Tuesday morning for the results.
It was very challenging for me pain wise, & nerve wise, to do it.
As I am still trying to cope with (recover from) the bad bout of- Anxiety/Depression, & added physical pain, & racing thoughts, that at the moment, come & go without warning.
After all x-rays were taken, I had a wait for Community Transport driver to come pick my up from, The Medical center, to drive me home. I needed something at the Chemist, & some money from the Bank, so I walked a block away from the Medical Centre, & the pain in my, back, legs, & a headache nearly got the better of me.
I do hope its something that can be healed in time. I am very concerned about this, as I do not want to end up in a wheel chair from all of this body damage I have too much life to live in me yet? 😞
I am seriously going to start working out on my home strength training equipment, maybe today. If I can strengthen my muscles gradually, then I may not have so much pain when I have to walk so far & quickly as I needed to yesterday.
GOOD NEWS
I nearly was overwhelmed this morning when I woke up. I took control of my thoughts quickly, & I never had a pain attack!!
I am so proud of myself!
There is hope!

I need to go for now, I BBL I hope I get to talk to you there outlander?

GBU!

Love & Hugs!
Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & more!

Bella 🙂

Edited; because corrected a word.

Morning @Former-Member will chat abit later but im.hearing you. You poor thing. A gentle reminder to go easy with strength training. Do some stretching first and afterward and work your way up otherwise could make things worse 💕
Be back abit later have the kids today so going shopping for a few things for mum and to the horses. And who knows what else. Thanks for your concern too im not doing so great but trying my best
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance