Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Hugs @WIP xxx

Thanks @Anastasia 

I'm not doing well at all, been in tears all day.

I just to feel better, but I don't think I'm ever going to get better. This is such a hard road. x

IMG_20200831_142338.jpg

@WIP 

I've cried all day, nothing new for me. I don't know how much longer I can keep going like this. I am so very sad with no hope I'll improve.

Sitting with you @WIP feeling the same tonight. 

I'm sorry things feel hopeless right now @WIP in terms of things improving. Holding that hope for you that they do and sitting here with as you ride out this rough wave. Take care 💐 

Thanks @Anastasia sorry you aren't feeling great either.

Everyday I ride out rough waves. I cry for hours each day and the can't sleep at night. My psychiatrist doesn't listen and hold no hope I'll be able to find someone who can help me. I'm treatment resistant major depressive and getting g worse and worse. I don't care about anything anymore, and can't go on this way much longer. I ache with sadness and lack of hope 

I hear you @WIP , I'm sorry 😭

Good night sweet L

@WIP love and hugs 💞

Screenshot_2021-03-12-23-22-20-14.jpg

Leaving this for you, it's exactly what you need to get through the day, as well as some flowers and treats for Levi xoxo

@WIP Screenshot_2021-03-13-10-43-01-47.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-12-11-27-42-75.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-13-10-45-12-52.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance