Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Thank goodness!!!!!

I woke concerned so that is good news @WIP 

DBT today still? Are you feeling better now?

Not good times with my boy at the moment L, sw seemed ok but he's very low. Better get toworksorry. Love you

Yes, DBT class today. I'm going to do the 12 week course again when it runs next. I missed a couple of classes due to my fall & tbh get triggered most classes, so don't absorb all the content. Plus I've had the constant headaches since my fall - I just feel I haven't got all that I could out of the course. 

Sorry your boy is very low. I understand completely.

How are you going? I haven't been reading other threads for a few days, but I recall you had some

medical stuff of your own going on. Hope you are ok gorgeous...How's your Dads health going?

Love you too ❤️🦋🐾

Hi all @Myboy @TAB @Pippi29 @Emelia8@EOR @Snowie @Bow @Eve7 @Lee82@ bpdsurvivor

and anyone I've missed. 

Inhope you are are all having the best day you can. x

How are you going @Emelia8 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @WIP 
How is your day going?  I need a cuppa. Been going all day, mopping etc. 🥰

Former-Member
Not applicable

How is your day going @Emelia8 🤗

Hi beautiful @WIP 

I am sorry I'm just seeing your message now. I'm happy you went today, well done. Even happier to hear you are re enrolling. It is a lot to take in so again well done for being so proactive. 💪✔️☀️

Just plodding along L. So very tired. Going to work from home tomorrow, last opportunity for a few days with boss back next week and a couple of days off for me 💃🕺

Came home to a grumpy bf so *sigh feel like going out again, might take myself to bed.

Love you lots x 

Hi there @WIP 

Hope your DBT course went well today.  I think its a very good idea to do the full course again once it starts again.  Even without the couple of missed sessions and the ongoing headache issues, you would still probably benefit from doing it again.  That sort of course, I imagine most people would pick up things second time around, that they missed the first time.  A bit like movies in that regard I think.  There is a lot to take in, and often you'd be in a state where your concentration and absorption of info levels, is not the best.  You are after all dealing with emotionally distressing and triggering issues.

Well done too for changing your pdoc appointment which was originally scheduled for today. 

Hi there @Former-Member @Anastasia 

Emelia 

Dear @WIP ... thinking of you today and hoping you are doing okay.

Sending you some love and a big hug.  You are not alone. 

Waves to @Anastasia @Former-Member @outlander @Clawde 😊

Emelia 💞🤗

Image result for I care about you

Thank you for your love and hugs today @Emelia8 , very timely as I haven't been too good the past few days and feel very lost and alone.

Sending love & hugs back to you. I hope you are feeling alright. 

Hi @Myboy @Pippi29 @outlander @Clawde @Lee82  👋👋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance