Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Moods was today guy working with last few days set me off he mostly ok but I let it get to me. And knew it. Didn’t help tho anyway tomorrow’s another day and home Tuesday

ah righto then @TAB
Well I'm glad it's working out at least. All the best and sleep well

evening all @greenpea @TAB @Shaz51 @TAB @MDT @outlander and all who have retired. 

Haven't been on much lately as trying to find another house to rent, but have read posts for tonight at least and sorry i missed most of you and now back to searching again for a place, have a good night all.

Thanks @saturnzoon you too 🙂

@Queenie sorry to hear about your teeth .... that is something that freaks me out!!!! wishing you all the best with how that goes. Hopefully the dentist can get a handle on it and fix it for you finally. You are a clever girl Queenie with all your problems and you can still manage your studies. Goes to show how clever you actually are :D. Don't be a stranger even a little post saying you are okish is great. We love our Queenie. xxxxxx

@saturnzoon Good luck I hope you find one quickly with the least amount of stress.

hello @greenpea, @MDT, @saturnzoon, @TAB, @frog, @EternalFlame, @Maggie, @outlander, @Mazarita, @eth, @soul, @Sans911@Holly24, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Jacques, @Queenie, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Bel, @outlander, @Snowie, @MDT, @Former-Member,  @CheerBear, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Former-Member, @Bella1978, @Faith-and-Hope, @Lesley, @Jo, @Heavenbound, @BlueBay, @PeppiPatty, @Appleblossom, @Anna88, @Anon4747, @utopia, @Teej, @Kurra, @MoonGal, @Former-Member, @Owlunar, @Smc, @Adge, @eudemonism, @Battleweary, @Zoe7

we are having homemade pizza for dinner tonight

Hi everyone.  Felafel kebab here.

Yay I came first on @Shaz51 post!!!! I ate a asian salad and porridge for dessert with some rice crackers.

YUMMMMMM @greenpea, @eth xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance