Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

Its now its today re my feelings @Meowmy
Things werent like this for me even 2 yrs ago ok similarities but was happier

@TAB Hope you can get somethings,or people to make you happier. Two years ago , I kept having breakdowns, but most of the time, I wasn’t unhappy.  I was working most of the time. So I had some purpose or meaning. May be you can be happier when more sports on tv soon.

TAB
Senior Contributor

This was a place with mental history re me ye okay i dont know @Meowmy not feeling good bet that @Bill16 is feeling better

@TAB Hey tabby, how about enjoy ac, and make nice cool drink, YouTube good music. Nothing to gain by staying in the pit.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Grr I got sarky cos peeps ask Questions lol @Smc @Meowmy 😬😸😎🎩🇩🇪

Hello @Meowmy burger sounds good . g'day @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Wtf been ruining my career here @Bill16 lol yeh nah hope u had a good day

@Bill16 Hey boot, I had burger. It was nice. Not doing much. Just in front of tv, not even watching it much. May read a bit, watch video. Hope you get nice dinner.Take care.

Hello @Meowmy  glad your burger was good,im having lasagna.Had case worker over today, went for a walk then did some breathing exercises or meditation.

@Bill16 Your dinner sounds good. Glad case worker was okay. Have a good evening.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance