Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

You have a nice evening yourself @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Plus holden got 2nd and third @Bill16

Van Gisbergen deserved the win ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah hadn’t got my head around that but sounds like guy who held the queue up should have been shot yesterday @Bill16

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, hope you both have a nice day. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey, good morning @Meowmy  hope you have a good day. Had bath already, did not wake up well,it really helped. coffee now and walk soon ok shorter one, got to get a plan for the week else it will be wasted think 1 trip to pool, find out about gym, 1 trip to physio, 1 x massage, 1 trip to dr sounds reasoable and achievable ol plus walks and play w baby weights lol and stretching

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey @Bill16  what's happening ? hows your tooth now? are you still off the warries ok the burners? lol

blew off job yest, couldnt get head around it, just shaking my head thinking about it lol, anyway, onwards and upwards lol, I'm not a slave, have a piece of paper that says I'm not lol re indentures haha so they can go jump if they want to be how they are 

@TAB good morning, sounds like you have good plans for the day. Hope it all tirn out well for us all. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

been out walking @Meowmy  decided needed long version of walk, suffered a bit on the 2nd half, well guess did me good then lol .say a couple cats on way out, they had gone on way back I planned out my day and week while walking, now will forget and get lazy lol

@TAB hey tabby well done re walk. Busy at work as last day before break. Hoping to finosh the work day without too much stress.lol.Have a good day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance