Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB Hey Tabby, still alive. Hope tomorrow will be better. Cold and rainy outside. Hope your cough settles. Just watching funny videos here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  hope you feel better soon, cough just happens when it happens who knows not me or doctor lol

got fire going, watching tv with sound off lol

@TAB Hey Tabby,nice re fire. Hope good news tomorrow with dr. Looks an ordinary day today. Oh well, life Fe has ups and downs. Enjoy evening

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah if not good news thats a real problem @Meowmy  lol 

dont worry about today at least its nearly over hope tomorrow is better for you

Former-Member
Not applicable

A72F18A5-C1E5-45DF-93B6-A39AE4A9805A.jpeg

Have a nice day. Hope you're feeling better @TAB 😺

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too re feeling better, nothing like yesterday morning here tfft @Former-Member  lol just had dr appt on phone, chest xray okay, but still coughing, told them I stopped all meds, they said try 1 again on its nasal spray, have to get lung function, well capacity, spirometry, done, always good in past , havent had done since stopped smoking

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope you are feeling a bit better, nearly slept thu ph appt w dr here lol, just answered by luck and chance, had lost track of time. Chest xray okay now need to get lung function test as still coughing

@TAB Tabby good re chest x-ray result,relieved. Hope your cough gets better by itself. A bit better now. Living alone is so hard. Can hardly think or feel. But need to keep moving lol. Take care. Prayers for you both. @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorry youre feeling like that @Meowmy  .for example yesterday, watched tv for hours enjoyed most of it. got car jack out of box first time and did some checks. Enjoyed that. Did washing, glad Its done

ate nice ish food, spent ages splitting wood and playing w fire so to speak, went for walk .. so  no books in sight, ok am on forums a lot and txt friends txts but didnt seem a bother being on my own at all ok workers at neighbors bit annoying yest  dunno, guess I can be okay on own

Gday @Bill16 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good chest X-ray ok @TAB 

Hope cough improves. 
Feeling better than yesterday. Trying to take it easy today. 
I'm guessing AD's didn't help you. Is that correct?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance