Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

G'day @TAB  what's happening

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah not much @Bill16  just trying to keep comfy and stay out of cold here, what are you up to ?

Hope things not too bad @Meowmy 

@TAB @Bill16 Hey cool friends, not too good here. Didn't go to work. Rested. Feel the sadness and traumas of my father again. It's thirty years now. Missed out on normal life, own family I guess. Now old and alone. Lol. Hope to slowly go forward . Think will go on prayer site again

Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh dear @Meowmy   perhaps a cup of tea might help you feel a litlle bit better? and candles ?

@TAB Hey Tabby, how is your cough ? What did dr say about your x-ray result ? Had coffee here. Just lying down 

TAB
Senior Contributor

drs appt is tomorrow morning re xray @Meowmy  cough seemed better, but more cough upsets throat so more cough .. lol think may go to chemist,havent been out all day, poss trying to hide from people all around house as neighbours who live behind re hammer head block are getting renos done looks

@TAB hope the cough just settles soon. Enjoy trip to the shops.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  think might squeeze walk in before dark

Former-Member
Not applicable

I disappeared before your message last night @TAB Was very unwell. Been in bed all day. Still not good. Catch you another time. 
Have a nice evening. 😺

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope things get better @Former-Member I was pretty crook this morning mostly better now
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance