Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hey @TAB  @MDT   I struggle in airports too.  Especially Brisbane - had a bad panic attack there once and it always comes back to haunt me.  Fear of fear itself.  The signage there is crap too.  Which I rely on.  And another time I arranged meet and assist through the airline and they left me in the middle of the baggage area instead of getting me to my next flight.  Won't rely on that again.

Oh geez @eth well was friend it happened to . They got on plane somehow. Thing no airbridge set them off, had to walk across runway and up stairs

Ohhh okay haha @TAB

Yeah @eth
Houston airport in Texas was like that for me. Nearly missed my connection. Staff were useless.... but added to experience I guess hey.

I am just playing fifa here. Dunno what i will do for dinner.

@greenpea will suggest thai I know that haha

😰🤪😎 @MDT

Hi @Adge  how's your day been?

Yep I agree @eth I find airports totally overwhelming.

Security procedures especially.

Invasive & intimidating.

They did an Explosives detector test - all over my body (under arms etc), on a few occasions. I did not like that at all.

I'm fine on the plane itself, I even enjoy that bit - not the airport procedures part.

I just finished the last (6th) Trauma yoga class, this morning.

I shall see if I am able to get my mind & body to cooperate with getting back into my early Saturday (8.00am) yoga classes - as well as my Thursday afternoon yoga class (always still doing).

I've still maintained 2 yoga classes each week (average), for the past 8 years - I'm pretty amazed at that.

Adge

Well done @Adge  that shows a great comitment to your health and well being, as well as peace of mind.  I've been doing my water tai chi twice most weeks since 1 1/2 years ago.  Love it!

Hi everyone.

It's been a rough week - thanks for asking @eth

Tooth (Molar) breaking Monday morning - emergency Dental appointment.

Stressful managing to fit in compulsory work training at another time (because of Dental).

I was badly triggered by a surprise email just before bed on Wednesday – went into shock (then could not sleep).

Printer going Error Error Will Robinson (Lost in Space) yesterday afternoon, straight after work.

My printer went Bung with dramatic effect - although not as expensive as a replacement computer.

Needed to print work rosters etc right then - so had to go straight out & buy replacement (probably not repairable).

Then spent the rest of Friday (last) night trying to install & get new printer running.

I forgot (missed) having any dinner, then felt like collapsing last night.

So I'm trying to recover today.....

Adge

Thank you @eth I really appreciate that.

"Committed to my health & well-being" - Excellent.

I rarely actually think of it that way (I like that idea).

I had a friend who was really into Tai Chi decades ago, yet I've never actually tried it.

The idea of doing Tai Chi in the water sounds really interesting - I cannot swim to save myself (by the way), so it would need to be shallow (for me).

I'm glad you enjoy it - twice a week, that's very good of you....

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance