Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: It'sa Boy!!!

He will always be a prince regardless Tabby Cat - he is his mum and dad's little prince and he has good parents

But yeah - love the name Alenander Saxe-Coburg-Gotha - I which my parents had thought of that

How's the cough today mate? and did you get any Vicks yesterday - great stuff that

Dec

@TAB 

yes it beats alex windsor @Owlunar  lol um throat terrible today cant see myself going to work tomorrow as alluded to in reply to txt from work No, no vicks, thats 2 places now, just silly, so tried black and gold one last night just terrible plus doesnt do anything will look shortly

yes I used to look in personal notices in paper looking for cool names I could change mine to lol

Sorry the Lurgie is so tough this time Tabs - rough stuff - if you need the time off work then you need to so you can recover

The baby's name will be disclosed tonight - and oh yeah - I forgot - the Royal Family's name is Mountbatten-Windsor now - perhaps a fitting name would be Jack

But not likely

Feel better soon @TAB 

Dec

thank @Owlunar 

Okay @TAB @BlueBay @Former-Member @Ali11 @Queenie 

And everyone folllowing

We got to see the new little prince this evening - he looks a good size but he was asleep and always let sleeping babies sleep - this I firmly believe

But no name -  yet - he was shown to the public via TV and was then off to see his great grandparents - maybe we will learn the name after than

Why not keep us waiting - it keeps us interested

Dec

And here he is!!

84f7b069-0c2c-428a-8793-4560a78f6561_800.jpg

That's an adorable photo @Owlunar 

Mmmmm - yes @Ali11 

It is - of course I didn't take it myself - though I wish I had

His Mum and Dad are protective - good too - I would not have like all those cameras flashing around my children so young and tiny and vulnerable

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well ... Now we know!

Archie Harrison Mountbatton-Windsor.

@Owlunar @Ali11 @TAB @BlueBay @Queenie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Figured it would be non traditional!

But I like it. How could I not? One of my grandsons is named Archie. 😀

Sherry

I like the name @Former-Member  it’s modern. But Aidan would have been a touching tribute his Harry’s mum. 

I like Archie Harrison Mountbatten- Windsor too - great name

And totally untraditional - new interesting ideas for the traditional firm to think about

And one of my great grandsons is named Harrison - quite the family name here

Love it

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance