Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yes @Former-Member  I keep thinking it and forgetting to post re @Maggie  s post

Hap-pea Tuesday to all the formites and good morning 🙂 to @TAB @Maggie @Ant7 @Meowmy @Judi9877 @Former-Member @eudemonism @Appleblossom @CheerBear @eth @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Adge @outlander @Sans911 @Snowie @Bimby2 @simontemplar @JosRapp @MDT @Bill16 @Gazza75 @The-red-centaur @Sweet_cheeks  and all the others I have missed. Hoping you all have a wonderful day ahead. Love pea xxxx:)

Special shout out to @Former-Member  and @eudemonism  hoping you both are doing okish.  

Image result for pea

@Former-Member  and @Shaz51 Dam knew I forgot some special some ones. Have a great day won't you both. Full of love and 'pea'ce. Love peaxxxHeart

For @Adge  and everyone want to hear some useless pea information? If you have a pet fish which has bladder issues (swimming upside down or on its side) feed it some peas!:o. That should alleviate the problem :).

Image result for pea

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur sorry things are going great for you tonight but glad you are online hope talking about it helps a bit. How is your walking going?

I'm so over sane deleting everything.....I'm gonna go @greenpea. I'm sorry I can't deal

Hope you are okay @The-red-centaur 

@TAB I'm totally great

....well...um not really.

I'm manic af. It's been so stupid since they changed my meds a week ago. Anyway. I got good news yesterday setting things off...then terrible news today.

My perpetrator is due to have his parole hearing next month. I can't deal with that. Sexual predators should be locked up forever in my book. Free after 7 months can go to hell.

Good Morning to you too Miss Pea @greenpea 

Heya @TAB 

I had a tough session with my psychologist on Monday morning working through some trauma, so I'm stuck awake and anxious 😭

oh dear @Angels333  I just have stomach discomfort and other things. going to try a coffee , not going anywhere for a while

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance