Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Sorrry to hear that @cutiepiekitty I had 2 ordinary sleeps in a row , could have stayed in a bed few more hrs by time to get up tho

@TAB I even took a tablet to try to sleep last night. Can only hope the letter to the CEO of the organisation will prompt them to do something to help me sooner. This 9 week minimum after only 3 appts is total crap. And I had started to trust B and think she was different and would not just abandon me

@saturnzoon  Christ knows what sort of parent i would of been ...or how my children would of turned out (if I'd had some) it's hard enough only being a child somedays ... let aloan being in a parenting role... lucky in many regards i suppose ... I'm off to practise some self care and get some fresh air ... sending wishes of well-being to you ...

Rules are rules I am not aware of the exact situation except that you need help @cutiepiekitty
Are you able to call someone or use like an intermediary or someone with knowledge of the System? Did someone refer you to these people?
Would seeing a social worker or talking to one on the phone help? Centrelink have them @cutiepiekitty

@TAB SUCCESS. I have just had a call from them and will be seeing B at 3.30 today.  The one that rang me said she spoke to B about if there was any cancellations and she immediately told her to get me to go then because it was too long to wait.

That is good news @cutiepiekitty hopefully something gets sorted. Well Done

Thanks @TAB Just as well I did not give up like I thought of doing. Have had friends constantly checking on me because they were worried about how I looked so obviously they could see I was struggling. One friend kept having me go around but I felt awful relying on her, and did not feel she was right to bring things out with. When the organisation rang I was in one of the uncontrollable crying times I get and she said she could hear it in my voice and was very sympathetic. Will try to tell B this afternoon how bad I have been getting, the nightmares, the abandonment feelings, and everything else. Hopefully I can get it to her that I need continuity and help. Seems that they CAN do it if they want to. Obviously it was just some upstart in the office that was trying to pull rank and make uneducated decisions. Put in the letter that I wanted to know why nothing was in place and what could be done so maybe she will be trained better

@TAB just got a message from where I sent the email yesterday to say they had passed it on to try to see if anything can be done. That is the one where I told them that I would be putting in the submission to the CEO. Sent a message back that they had rung and surprisingly found a vacancy today despite their claims of nothing for another month. Still sending it though.

Sometimes you just have to keep pushing @cutiepiekitty .. I feel sorry for those you cant or don’t think to

@Meowmy  that is fantastic! can you take some pictures to show us when you come back?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance