Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy  Wishing you a beautiful day my friend Meowmy :)xxx

@greenpea hey little pea, I am on a trip in three days. Will be away for ten days.

Thanks Meowmeow
Nice to see this morning 🙂
@Meowmy
Former-Member
Not applicable

treeWisdoms-112306_1.jpeg

GOOD MORNING ALL 🌞

Thinking of you 💙

Any plans today?

I'm off for another dental filling. Catching up on heaps of self care (dentist✔️ optometrist✔️ Dr✔️etc)

Hav a good week guys🕺🤸

@Meowmy  how exciting! where are you going?:)

I walked of a job been hating for last month @Former-Member work has offered me other work plus doing paperwork for Centrelink ok will have to re register at work. Thats my insurance for summer when my will to work gets yet weaker lol
Ah yeah need glasses etc here too keep putting it off

@greenpea hey little pea, going overseas for ten days.lol.

Ok no prob @greenpea 

Morning all @eudemonism @Meowmy @TAB @greenpea @Former-Member @Former-Member @Owlunar 

@Molliex @Adge @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Determined @Gazza75 @BlueBay @frog @Bill16 

@Bimby2 @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty 

Hope everyone has a good day today,  son back at school and he got up and got ready which was good

morning @saturnzoon @eudemonism @Meowmy @TAB @greenpea and others. Sick of not sleeping. Only got about 3 hours again. Hoping my letter will get me an appt for help sooner. Nightmares and flashbacks after being dropped after just starting to let things surface is not good, just exhausting. Have to make myself get out this morning as promised to go help someone. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance