Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah work is a minefield well can be @Appleblossom 

well I went and had massage asked for deep tissue was a bit too much well painful at times but knew it was doing good in long run @Meowmy 

@TAB Well done,tabby cat. You achieved the day’s goals. And good stuff to say no to dangerous job. My ball on stick doing great. No anxiety. Hope it continues. Soon to bath and bed. The night falls.And tomorrow got the forum to wake up to. Take care.

sounds good @Meowmy  Im going to try and sort bed tomorrow and get some new clothes was potentially embarrassing to be wearing rags going for massage

@TAB Tabby cat in new clothes and new bedding.Wow. Look forward to it. Hope I last through work tomorrrow too.haha.

well havent had jeans in 12mths was so disgusted that last pair crutch went after 3months been wearing work pants ok not hivis lol but been walking on trouser legs as no hems and one leg is way beyond atm realsied 

anyway you pretty much shamed me into doing stuff today by congratulating me for doing it when hadnt done anything Cat Surprised @Meowmy lol

@TAB I like to see tabby cat in positive light,haha.

Yeah ... @TAB  

Literally

Litorally

my dad worked clearing mines in Coral Sea protecting borders

Smiley Sad

When you were posting about dangerous work I was thinking of him on building sites about 6-7 floors up.

Smiley Happy

@Doglover Yes I volunteer at a zoo.  Mostly I prefer other people's dogs.  I have fond memories of them, but cant really look after a dog myself anymore.

yeah its pretty easy to set low standards when only judged by myself @Meowmy 

yes done that re 6-7 stories and walking on unsecured planks or stepping over 1 metre void to avoid climbing multiple ladders @Appleblossom 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance