Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I just checked Thai is contraindicated - blood vessels with diabetes are more delicate so can't do Thai. Still haven't done housework lol. Better organise lunch @TAB 

i think health benefits of massage outweigh that @SmilingGecko  just means you might bruise. and you might not.

I guess so @TAB but my personality tends towards a more cautionary principle now.  I don't take unnecessary risks anymore. Thai is quite deep. The place I used to go to takes an inventory of your health problems and most likely advise against it quite possibly. Last time they told me to go back and check with GP first. 

okay I had not idea @SmilingGecko 

@creative_writer different mental health conditions/issues.

Your’s reads more complicated, than mine.

G

@Shaz51  I went to Kings Park native plant sale to support 3of3. She purchased many plants. Grandchild 1of4 was also there. Our mission was to carry the plants 🪴 Intercept and extract rare species if necessary.

G

I have to give my aloe plants a drink and remove spent leaves @Glisten. My garden is looking neat. I have all kinds of indigenous plants in my garden as well as banksia, grasses and trees with gorgeous rising sap on some days.

@TAB yes even newly graduated hairdressers are the same now. They go through a checklist and ask all kinds of questions about your health before proceeding. This happened with a mobile lady that used to come out to my home and she did a course at a TAFE and when they first cut style dye hair they have a checklist these days.

@TAB  ! I’m rewatching Star Trek. What is your Station @TAB? Are you Captain, #1, Data, Spock, Medical, Engineering, Ship’s Counsellor or Tactical?

G

@SmilingGecko I love all native plants in their native habitats 🙌🏼❣️

G

Re: hRe: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti  People had been queued since 7am. Didn’t open until 9am.

Child 3of3 & grandchild 1of4 took position. I went for coffee, hot chocolate and baked goods supplies and ran reconnaissance on approach.

Mission accomplished

Friends of Kings Park run the event once every three months?

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance