Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @SmilingGecko @MDT @TAB @Rhye @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @greenpea @StuF @Snowie @Sirius @tyme @Paperdaisy @maddison @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @oceangirl @BPDSurvivor @Meowmy @Clawde @HenryX @outlander @Boo13 @Daisydreamer @Faith-and-Hope @CrazyChick @ArtistZ @Historylover @RedHorse @Dimity @Delicatessen and all forumites here. Happy Saturday everyone!

This morning I woke up to wanting to play with Lego of all things after having a dream about playing with it so I’m going to use some gift vouchers to purchase 2 basic kits from Big W later today after I have my psychologist appointment. I just feel like being creative and I’m thinking about starting a new discussion thread just for me on the forums whereby I can post all things Judi9877 as a space just so I can have my own little zone. Feel free to comment when I get it started up if you like. I’ll keep you all posted with the developments of this. Until then, I’ll just continue to work in my knitting - a beanie- and go from there. 

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877☺️💐

nice one @Judi9877  I used to love playing lego as a kid, although it was just bricks in those days, roof tiles were special lol as were the round rotating ones and the one dot wide long ones, used to make battleships with them , the thin flat ones were good too, oh and wheels, had forgotten that, they used to plug in to the ends of standard 8 dot block 😊

sounds good @Judi9877 I'd be keen to hear more !

Morning @Judi9877 !

Sounds great 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @MDT @TAB @@and anyone passing it’s the weekend… wooooot lol

Ha yeah moving fridges lounges junk since 4am lol @Former-Member lol
As soon as they get picked up and off property will be be .. woo t .. lol @Bill16 😎
Former-Member
Not applicable

Ahfair enough @TAB . Went to psychotherapy lol

Had big argument after that they claim only taking some stuff etc Unreasonable not the word. Just babies @Former-Member sorted now tho
Former-Member
Not applicable

You do you @TAB 

Yeah I do @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance