Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hugs to both of you @Former-Member @Snowie ..... 💜💐🌷💕

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie I hope you are all tucked up in bed in sleepy land right now Heart

I have spent a fair part of the night changing over electronics connected to my tv and looping them all together so I don't have to change things over anymore. I can now watch and record anything from free to air tv and foxtel without having to flip back and forth. I can also now hook up my laptop, camera and phone when I want to. I have another tv in the spare room that I have also connected the old VHS/DVD player for the odd occasion I am working in there. It has been a pretty massive job that I have been wanting to do for months - so I feel pretty good that it is finally done. 

Now to get stuck into some more housework whilst I am on a roll which will leave me with just school work to do tomorrow (today). It all feels do-able at the moment but I will see how far I get before I crash.

Leaving some Heart for you all and some extra Sunday hugs 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope Hugs back to you. 
💞🥰🤗

Well done @Zoe7 Huge job. Hugs to you too. Hope you get some sleep. Rest time for you now. Gosh! Late night for us both. 😴💕🤗

Yes it is @Former-Member Going to head off for the night and get a few more things done then snuggle up on the couch with Tobes. Goodnight Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodnight @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 💤😴💞🤗

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie @Shaz51  Sending some 💕💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

👋💖💞 @Maggie 🌺🌸

🌸💕 @Former-Member 💕🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

A1DD6CC1-900D-4B0F-9F3E-A141401FBCA8.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Snowie @Maggie @Shaz51 and everyone. 💖💞🤗

Have a restful Sunday. 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Maggie @Snowie Finally got a few hours sleep but happy I got so much done beforehand. This afternoon is now all school work. The vacuuming is done, kitchen clean, ironing done and put away, dusting done and some of the things I needed to sort for school done also. It was a very productive night and although I am still very tired it was worth it. 

I need to head out to the supermarket and then Big W to get a couple of things for work but will take Tobes for a drive to keep me company. Shower first to wake up a bit more and then work until the rugby comes on later this afternoon.

I hope there is a little light in all your days and the people around you are kind to you. Hugs and love to you all Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance