Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I left D2 with the other baby dragons to speak with her father on the phone and watch a movie @Zoe7, and I am watching Dr. Zhivago over a glass of something with almond and apricot cheese.

Great self-care @Faith-and-Hope and probably just what you needed to have a break from it all and spoil yourself 👍😘 How was the time with your kids? Anything resolved or still tricky?

I have just moved my sensor light outside so hopefully it doesn't constantly come on. The wind the other night must have blown it around and it keeps picking up movement (possibly from the trees over the fence) so hoping this has fixed it - I won't know until it is dark though. It has been quite annoying as it is outside my loungeroom window and to begin with I was on constant alert that something was out there ...or Cat was wandering around. Hopefully it is fixed now.

Nothing resolved on that front @Zoe7 . I will have to wait now for things to take their course and truth to teach them it's own lessons.  At the moment I have been invalidated, and it's only the truth coming out from other directions that will overturn the false perceptions that have been created.

Oh Hon I am so sorry. Lies and deceipt do have their way of coming out but not until the recipient is able to know that for themselves. It is super hard for you but stay true to yourself and let them work it out for themselves. I can imagine the shite that is coming from the other side and it would be hard for your baby dragons to not get sucked in by the lies - the truth will always win... just a waiting game until it does @Faith-and-Hope Super, super hard for you though Hon so sending you a lot of extra love and squishy hugs right now 💜💙💚🧡💛💖💕🌹😘

💜🦋 @Zoe7 

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 hope there has been some good in your day 💜♥️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Snowie  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wisth there was. Howare you @Snowie 

Sorry to hear that @Former-Member 

I'm not doing so great today

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Snowie  hugs to you. 🥰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance