Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

💐💕 @Zoe7 @Snowie 

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Sans911 I managed to get all my grocery shopping done, went to Bunnings, Kmart and the chemist. The only things remaining to do are to go to Officeworks and I need a trip into the city - they can both wait though. I am feeling really 'out of it' tonight - headache and not at all well. No doubt the lack of sleep and stress of last night is catching up with me. I have already had my night meds and some pain killers because I tried to sleep when I got home but couldn't from the pain and nausea. The only way has to be up from this point!

💜🦋 @Zoe7 ....

I got my first Photoshop assignment done 👍. I have another one due in by next week, but I am really encouraged by how quickly and well this one came together.

I hope the pain and night meds have helped, and you are sleeping now.

Hi to anyone else around 👋💕

Tat is awesome news @Faith-and-Hope I bet your worries about photoshop have significantly diminished getting the first one done so quickly - way to go you 👍😁

Still awake - night meds have not kicked in so far Smiley Sad Nausea has reduced though so that is positive. Headache also a little better - but still there. Might need to have extra meds tonight but I will give it another hour.

What class(es) do you have tomorrow?

No classes tomorrow @Zoe7, so I am planning to get the other Photoshop assignment done and out of the way tomorrow.

I am glad you are feeling a little better.  Think I am going to go rug up in bed.  Good if I fall asleep after last night's drama.  I will be here until I doze off tho.

Yay @Zoe7 - one stress dealt with in good time. But sounds like it's left lingering effects.

I'm hoping that you
get on top of your sleep and rest so you start to feel better.

I need to get into my work tomorrow too @Faith-and-Hope This week is quickly getting away from me and I know if I don't get it done soon and be able to have some time off completely then I will fall in a heap when we go back. I do not have to go anywhere or deal with anything tomorrow so hopefully I will be feeling a little better and can have a clear run at work.

The meds are not helping so I am going to have the extra ones I can have and snuggle up with Tobes under the doona myself. I have had a lot of hugs from him today - he certainly likes having me home 🐶 Is Nelly snuggled up on the bed with you?

@Sans911 Yes lingering effects of the stress and lack of sleep last night. Glad it is all sorted but has set me right back. How has your day been?

👋💕 @Sans911  ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

💖👩🏼‍🏫 @Zoe7 👩🏼‍🏫💖 hoping you feel a little better this morning my friend. Sending you gentle hugs. 

💖💐 @Faith-and-Hope 💐💖 hoping your Thursday is kind to you my friend. 

Thanks @Former-Member 💕

How are you going ?  

And @Sans911 ?  Any plans for today ?

Hoping you slept @Zoe7 @and can find the strength to get your work done today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance