Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

Maybe work would appreciate this one - it's an Office Copy...

Cheek Copy | All The Tropes Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Bast
Senior Contributor

Re: Odin

Hi beautiful people who care. I am currently endeavouring to contend with the escalating pain of others. My therapy practice remains as strong as I can, although I am now finding song refrains - I am comfortably numb & the most pertinent classic D & FG Empty streets. To be so credible. The people that I work with are shutting down & hiding. I want to do the same, just want out. 

The people that I work with continue to matter, I am OTP 2 days per week, the balance is F2F as people prefer. The sadness I feel is so difficult. It is so hard to exemplify best practice, what is the point in this world anymore. I know how hard it is to struggle with MH at a personal level, and yet I do my best to continue. 

I just don't have much left to give anymore. I have my furr babies - Odin, Baby Girl, Hecate & Oracle to hold onto. Somehow, everything that I cared about has now gone. I do not believe the levels of contagion that we have become trapped into. I so want my life back, my rights, my choices & my care for others, Essentially, not beingso afraid, love & cared about. I have set up a FB page - Acts of kndness - I believe that this is crucial now. Please join me - because we now need to care for us - humanity I remember.

Re: Everything Cats

hello @Bast@Adge@Bimby2 , @Former-Member , @Lee82 , @Former-Member , @Ant7@MDT@TAB@Pollyotter@Snowie@Sans911@outlander@Maggie@Meowmy@Exoplanet@Bimby2@Peri , @Former-Member , @CheerBear@Teej 

tumblr_oke76pSl2w1t150ako1_400.gif

naww .. @Bast 

ha ha ha no way @Maggie Smiley LOL

TAB
Senior Contributor

poor puddytats .. I say hello to them every morning around 6am on my walk Cat Happy @Maggie 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 thanks for the tag

@Blep, @Former-Member , @frog@Bast@Maggie@TAB 

this is the Cat thread xx

cat.jpg

this is my Missy  in black and white 

@Tortoiseshell@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Missy is beautiful @Shaz51 😻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance