Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

HeartHeart@Shaz51HeartHeartWoman Surprised

Thank you my Precious Shaz I am so relieved & can not stop PRAISING GOD, Esther is an older Dog & she pulled through such a shocking experience her at home. The Vet made a home visit, & checked her & told me it was not cancer, that is was an infection in her face mainly under her chin in the throat area, & gave me 1 weeks supply of AntiBiotic tablets, & told me to bath the area under her chin regularly, & that it would start to bl..d & that that was a good thing as all the content would release & come out. It would have cost a fortune to send her to the Vet Hospital to have them do it. I only had $120  dollars & thats what he charged me in full.

I never had this experience ever before with any animal in my life! I have the Flu & full of chronic pain, from my spine being out of alighnment, & in agony, my left thumb is in a splint 24/7 as I need an operation in the joint & it aches continually. My 2 knees damaged &  aching continually, in need of replacing one day. Still recovering from Spinal surgery, & anxiety & depression with no help at all, plus I have my 11 fur babies to look after & I am just on an Disability pension.

Yet GOD gave me the strength to help my Precious Esther, & now with all the love & prayer support, Esther is healing & happy & I can just pass out on my bed here, from the exaustion, & shock, of it all! Woman Surprised

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

I honestly do not know how I cope, it has to be GOD helping me, because when I type it on here, & think about it all, I have no idea how I do all this, like I am doing & absolutely by my self, in the pain, on one pension without extra funds & lack of good health, that I have!! I am stunned!Woman Surprised

(((((((((((((((Shaz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):heart:

Love!

Bella, Esther! & GOD!Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujSGPxnIKc

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Shaz51 @outlander @Former-Member  @Former-Member @Former-Member @saturnzoon @Adge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rR_Rdb1CTE

@Shaz51 @outlander @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member  @saturnzoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZRayrio92Y

@Former-Member So glad to hear that Esther is recovering.

Yes the stench of infections can be gross. Cats can be scratched by claws and teeth full of bugs.

You must be so relieved. 

Certainly that stuff is better out than in.

I took my cat to vet today.  He is doing well too. Gained nearly half a kilogram. 

We take our steps caring for those around us.

Cheers Beautiful @Former-Member Inside and out.

Heart

IMG_20170315_173831.png

Heart@AppleblossomHeart

Thank you my GORGEOUS AppleBlossom!Woman HappyHeart

I am happy your Fur Baby Cat HappyHeart is ok now, yes it has been a very stressful time, for my Precious Esther, she is a treasure just as all my FB are, to me. I need rest now, I didn't realise how strong Mentally & bodily that I am until this sudden health issue/challenge, for Esther. She has NEVER been sick or hurt in her life until now. She did not cope well for the first 2 days, I thought she may die, she has  improved once the Abscess burst open. She will take a few more days, before I let her outside in the back yard with her Mum Ruth, & her litter Brother, Boaz. The 3 of them love to play & do what ever outside, they only come inside the house to sleep on their trampoline bed of a nite. All 3 have NEVER been sick. or injured in all their lives. Amazing isn't it, they are all 3 very active like puppies, & eat well, & super loving. My Black Cat that I rescued at the age of 6 weeks old, is still alive, & looking beautiful, she also has NEVER been sick or injured in her life, & she is 23 yrs old.

Its late now 10:22pm I am tired & have some pain so I will go rest & sleep when I get comfy!

Love, Hugs, & Blowing Kisses, to you!Heart

Bella & Fur Babies! HeartHeartHeartWoman WinkWoman Happy

IllustriousGranularHaddock.gif

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member
Do we need to clear the air? Perhaps it might help if I let you know that the only experience I have ever had with SI is that of my husband and the "i" was intent not ideation; he attempted, the physical and emotional fall out has not been easy. I did not feel equipped to help you and I did not know if anyone else was around which is why I tagged the mods who I believe are trained to help. I am sorry if I did the wrong thing.

https://youtu.be/7KTcLCieJ4g
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance