Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Heart@outlander @Former-Member @saturnzoon @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Adge

@Appleblossom @Former-Member Heart

PRAISE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart

My Precious Little Darling Esther!!  is alive & recovering!

GOD touched her little sick body & healed her, she would not eat & her face & head was so swollen & tight that her little eyes were sunken in. She would not take her AntiBiotics as her mouth was too sore & she was panicing when I tried to give them to her not matter how I did it. She was lethargic & looked like she died at one stage. I kept praying for her & I anointed her with olive oil for healing & prayed Psalm 23 over her. 

On Thursday nite I noticed that she was bl..ding from where she had been scratching under her chin. I dabed some Sulpur cream on the wound. When I went out to check on her Friday I picked her up off her bed & placed her on the table with a large towel under her. I started bathing her wound under her neck. After about 20 minutes the wound broke open & the infection all came out!! (Shocking experience, believe me 😞 yucky):womansurprised:Woman SurprisedWoman Surprised

Anyway, after cleaning myself, Esther & everything, including the wall, no exageration, without going into details!!!!Woman SurprisedWoman Surprised

Esther rested, then drank a full bowl of water, ate a big meal, she is improving & geting stronger every day, & eating, even taking her AntiBiotics now, if I mix them with cheese.

She wants to go outside with her mother, Ruth, & her litter brother Boaz, but I will make her wait untill the wound under her neck heals properly!!

Thank you so much everyone for your- LOVE , KINDNESS, SUPPORT, & PRAYERS!!Heart

GOD is answering our Prayers!! Amen & Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woman HappyHeart

Praise The LORD HE is KING!Heart

I Love all of you!

Love & Hugs!

Bella & Esther!!HeartHeart XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Bella, youre amazing! Theres a dog here that wants to smooch all the time. Find myself instinctively pushing away, frightened to get too close or something, but we have little momemts. Love love 🙂

Glad to share your good news 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Wonderful news @Former-Member

https://youtu.be/PLIKjKRU0YY

Thats really great news @Former-Member i knew it was going to be very yukky when that happened. Shes lucky to have you. Is that her in the picture?

HeartWoman Happy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@outlander Heart

(((((((((((((((((((((outlander))))))))))))))))))))))))))) HeartWoman Very HappyCat Wink

You knew you smart woman, & sister, (my adoptedWoman Wink) I needed a sister I can trust, & love, to bits!HeartWoman Tongue

Atm I am so HAPPY, I have my little girl, (Esther) well, & recovering 100%, I could dance around the room I am so relieved, & HAPPY!!!!! Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!

Oh how shocking tho, when that abscess opened up completely & came out, was a gross experience!!! Smiley Surprised    Something I was only told in a limited way by the Vet, yet I remembered your words Outlander, when it started, yet nothing could have totally prepared me for what actually happened!! Sh.t!!Woman Surprised You were not wrong, looks like you have been through it too, maybe with horses? yes?   Woman Surprised You & I are made in a very special way, hey! the things we do for LOVE, !HeartSmiley WinkWoman TongueWoman LOL

Love & Biggest Hugs!Heart

Bella & Esther!HeartHeart

GOD BLESS YOU, Outlander!Heart

PS- The photo is not Esther, but she looks like it,  that's why I chose it. When she heals & her fur is clean (its wet under her chin, its draining clear fluid), I will take a new pic & post it):heart:

HeartHeart@Former-MemberHeartHeart

GOD BLESS!!!Heart Your Precious Heart Of GOD Darcy!!!HeartWoman Very Happy

You certainly are a Prayer Warrior!!!

I am so proud of you, Darcy! Thank you with all my heart, I am nearly in tears typing this to you!

Good tears! Amen & Amen! Woman Very HappyHeart

I am sitting here on my bed, typing to you my sister in The LORD & friend!Heart  I have been listening to the Praise & Worship YouTube, that you posted. I have been actively Worshipping with them, Worshipping Our LORD & Saviour. You are my Earlthy Angel @Darcy! no doubt in my heart, plus Esthers too!! now I am in tears again, tears of, gratefullness, & love! AmenHeart

Life maybe hard at times, scary, & painful, but when GOD moves through HIS children, & touches us with, HIS Healing Hand Of Grace, & LOVE, for all HIS AMAZING Creations, it does for me make up for the times, when the challenges of life try to, break us, & sometimes seem, insurmountable.

With GOD ALL things are possible, we all need to have FAITH, even Faith the size of a mustard seed, is enough! GOD tells us this in HIS Word (HIS TRUTH)! Amen!Heart

Plus, we all need each other!! Amen! HeartWoman HappyHeart

Esther, & I, LOVE You Darcy! Thank you, so much & more!HeartCat Very HappyWoman Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLZhQHuQQFE

I had to giggle at your post @Former-Member yep i knew it esp since you were telling me how big it was. All i could think of was like a volcano exploding everywhere and it all flowing out. Im glad she was in the bath! Poor girl she would probably feel alot better now thats for sure! Does she look abit better?

I have seen it on one horse only the had to open it up but actually it also happened to me when i had a breast cyst when that burst yukky yukky.
Im happy and would be honoured to be your adopted sister Bella if you would like.
Clears ok if it starts to go a yukky colour again back to th vets but it sounds like she might be in the clear now. Im not sure if itll work but have you tried using some padding and a smaller bandage and just place it on the opening and loosly wrap it up so the fluids not draining everywhere then its still draining but might be more comfortable for her and less cleaning up for you too.

Love and hugs @Former-Member ❤ hope she continues to heal well. She looks like a cute little dog.

HeartHeart@Former-MemberHeartHeartWoman Very Happy

Thank you so much my, Dearest Lapes!!HeartWoman Happy

You are so PRECIOUS to me, now & forever in my heart, my Sister, & friend in The LORD!!Heart

Esther, & I LOVE you BIG Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HeartCat Wink <<<no dog, so cat will have to do!Woman Wink

If I am not in the mood, through chronic pain, I get annoyed with all the meowing, by my Precious Fur Babies, when I first wake up. I know its their, love & happiness to see me, but pain & stress do get the better of my moods sometimes. I make it up to them when I have my meds & a hot drink, & calm down, & mellow a little. Animals are so forgiving & loving, it can be very humbling at times, for me.Woman SadWoman WinkWoman HappyWoman TongueWoman LOLHeart

Thank you so much my Lapses, for just being you! Amen!Heart

((((((((((((Lapses))))))))))))))))):heart:Heartxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & more, from Bella & Esther!!HeartHeartWoman Very Happy

@outlander @Former-Member @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @saturnzoon @Adge  @Faith-and-Hope

@Appleblossom @BlueBay @Former-Member  & everyone!HeartWoman Very Happy XO <><<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QImrM_rbF6o

that is Wonderful news @Former-Member HeartHeart

PRAISE THE LORD my sister xoxoxoxoxoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance