Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Tears are ok lil Sis; let them spill. Lean on me if it helps. You're right here in my arms, and you'll be ok in time.

I'm a bit concerned about Jasper as he's been quite demanding today and wanting to be with me a lot. And he had a soft motion with an odd colour this morning so I'm keeping a close eye on him. He's not been as playful as he usually is. He's on his blanket at the end of the bed right now. And Mr A is in his bed at the end of the bed also. They're both fast asleep.

I'm alright thanks @outlander

It's nice when people look forward to spending time with you. My games night tonight was really good with 15 turning up. Everyone enjoyed their food and had fun with the games.

I don't know if you have gone to sleep but I'm fading fast so I'm going to log out. Goodnight lil Sis. Take care 😺 @outlander

My internets playing up so heaps slow @Sans911

Im glad your event tonight went well. I think you said cake making is tomorrow.... i hope that goes ok too.

Hmm its abit worrying about jasper i hope hes ok tomorrow and just having an off day...

Goodnight @Sans911 😴♥❤💌

Morning everyone  

Hoping todays a good or better day for you all

@Sans911@Snowie@Former-Member@Zoe7 and all passing through 

Morning lil Sis @outlander. How are you feeling today?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good Morning @outlanderHeartCat HappyHeart

Love & Hugs!

Bella xoxoxoxoxoxoxoCat Very HappyCat WinkCat LOL

See the source image

@outlander here for you lil Sis. 💜 💙

thanks sis @Sans911
that darkness is creeping me in and filling my soul again and it is making it hard to cope at all

ohh here for you @outlander HeartHeartHeart

@Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander there is hope that the darkness will pass,  am holding to that hope for you, my hands are open for you to grasp if you need someone this evening.   You have a safety plan little one, don't be afraid to use it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance