Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Thanks @Sans911 @Snowie xo
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander

I'm here with you too, I am not leaving you ok,Heart I hope you are resting & eating & drinking good things. Magnesium is wonderful for your nerves, I am taking it. It will not hurt you, it's a natural & harmless, I believe.

Love & Hugs!

Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & More! Heart

@Sans911 Heart xo

@Snowie Heartxo

Thank you @Former-Member xo
I was on magnesium before but it only helped with my muscles when I was working with the horses more not so much the anxiety though.
Just getting over life. Hard to stay positive atm.

@outlander - I gather today didn't go as you would have liked, and I understand if you don't want to talk about it. But you please just check in with me lil Sis because I've not stopped worrying and thinking about you all day.

@Sans911💜 💜 💜

Things really got the better of me today

Thanks for checking in lil Sis. I'm sorry that things got the better of you. Do you want to talk about it at all? @outlander

Its just a combination of everything i think. 3 panic attacks today. Then swung back around and went straight through the floor. Between pop complaining about 10 thousand things and also worrying about him and his trip coning up, talking to mum and stuff shes organising, sister just msging heaps about all the expensive things she wants. All that happening all at once.

I emailed pdoc 2 days ago asking about the medications im on and asking if what im experiencing is a possible side effects, hadnt heard so gave them a call and the response was yeah its a possible side effect go talk to your dr. Wtf do i see my pdoc for?

Then had a call from my gp practice and got told now my nurse is going away for 2 months which means my supports have reduced again. @Sans911

There are other things but i wont go into those for now. My moods just gone right back into that danger zone 🙁

So you've been hit from all sides huh @outlander

That's pretty hard. And loosing a support when you really need them is so difficult. What a shit day for you.

I'm sitting here with you, not leaving you alone. Gentle 🤗 hugs sweetheart.

Yeah sis its been a shit day @Sans911
I am getting teary after today but i cant deal with those atm. Thank you for sitting with me and hugs too. I always find them comforting.

How are you going? Ia Jasper bug hunting tonight? Is mr A going ok?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance