Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Its been a rather quiet day here thankfully. I have a few things to do tomorrow and have kids most of the day and night so lapped up the quietness today.

Is there anything youd like to talk about? Anything i can help with? @Snowie

Thanks @outlander but its not safe

I hope tomorrow isn't too busy for you. Glad you had some time to yourself today.

thats ok @Snowie sitting with you anyway Heart

I have kids and horses in the arvo and a few pickups from my house in the morning. mums at work till late so I wont get home till about 12midnight unless her bf isn't at work. hoping he wont be tbh cause I hate the late nights staying there.

have you got much on tomorrow?

I feel like I can't be myself anymore anywhere. 

Sounds like a busy day tomorrow. It is hard when you have the kids so much @outlander, especially that late at night.

Have got my psych tomorrow.

its definently hard not knowing what to do or how to act anywhere. I get that feeling too even though I really don't know who I am anymore except having to just constantly wear that mask. @Snowie

the kids go back to school in about 2 weeks thankfully. they are starting to get abit bored as well. we haven't really done anything this yr like we normally would but I cant do everything unfortunately.
ill take them to see their horses tomorrow though and then go from there. its suppose to be raining thankfully.

I hope your psych goes well tomorrow, do you think you can speak to him about some of the things bothering you atm and see if he/she can help abit even if its just to listen?

evening @Former-Member Heart

how are you? whatve you been up to?

Its not helping not being able to talk. But I don't know how to do it, I feel trapped. I won't even tell my psych, I am scared what they will do. I feel like my voice has been taken away and I have no ways left to find it again. Once trust is gone it is so hard to get it back again.

We have about 2 weeks left too @outlander. We need to do a few things before they go back, but hopefully not too much.

trust is really hard to gain but very easy to break @Snowie I think most of us have been or are in that boat.

Do you have that fear now that everytime you try to talk even when your feeling safe that those around you will try to send you off to hospital?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @outlander 😀  And hello @Snowie  too.

Im really tired @outlander and been fretting about upcoming psych apt too, which isnt helping things.

Just been doing household stuff today. Currently watching a cricket match with my BBL team playing ... and looking outclassed.

Sherry

is there something your fretting about in particular? @Former-Member

pops watching cricket too, sometimes I hear abit of commentary from the lounge room lol.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance